Will she kill me?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Slasher

Will she kill me?

Post by Slasher » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:01 am

Time: 8:00PM EST

Questions:

Will my friend be fine with the fact I may date her youngest cousin?  How might it effect our friendship?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:53 am

You are asking about 3de persons feelings....not your own.

Your friends feelings will be colored by her opinion about you, over the time you both have known each other, and the feelings carried for the cousin.

Feelings is always in change, and the most important question for you, must be...What is my feelings for my partner? Am I true to her, are my action pure, or am I just playing around.

If your action show genuine care for the cousin, then I think you will win your friends trust,and approval, and if not.....maybe (S)he was not your friend after all.

Good luck.

if you post for key codes...then please read my link....none of your post count so far......only said to help :)

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:26 am

You were 100% right as I broke the news to her tonight and she was fine with it but concerned that the girl might hurt me in the relationship in the end.  The girl is a little bit immature and she really doesn't understand the workings of the heart.  

HORRARY QUESTION:
Do you think it would be wise for me to go for this relationship?

Time: 12:23 Monday November 3rd 2008

What really sparks my interest is the fact that you mentioned if the feeling is genuine then she will be fine with it because I am not really sure why I like the girl yet.  She is growing on me pretty quickly and my mood has changed from a bit unhappy and depressed to very happy.  Its affecting my schoolwork and my entire life positively its giving me energy I didn't think i had before...Perhaps, in your reading you could also focus on this feeling a little bit?

By the way I am not posting for key codes I am just posting to get an opinion of some sort as so far everything has been fairly accurate.

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:48 am

It would be really appreciated if I did get an answer soon because I am about to make a big decision soon.  Not that I am trying to rush anyone because I know this is done voluntarily on your part and its an amazing service you provide.  I am just desperate for this answer thats all...

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:04 am

Is this outside the realm of horary?

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:27 am

Slasher, I can only answer the question you ask.  That's how horary works.  

You asked, HORRARY QUESTION:
Do you think it would be wise for me to go for this relationship?

Without intending to, you are only asking my opinion.  That was already answered by Rhutobello.  This may seem like nit-picking, but there is no use doing a horary chart with a question worded this way.  The reason is because you have to really concentrate on the question, with real intent, to get an accurate answer with horary.  Horary should be asked almost with the same attitude and intent as meditation.  When you did that, you only asked for opinions.

Realistically, though, you have agonized over this problem for months.  Just start communicating with the people involved!  Be open, honest, and direct.  That's all that's needed here.

Best wishes...

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:07 am

Asking these questions are more of re-assuring me they aren't exactly used for what I am going to do in the end but they are on my mind.

So let me try this again...I didn't know the way a question was worded could change the result of a horary chart.

HORRARY QUESTION:
Would be wise for me to go for this relationship?

Time: 7:07 PM Wednesday November 12rd 2008

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 am

Apparently there is some condition/situation that you are unaware of, and that once known it will render the question moot (early Asc at 5 degree Cancer).  The area where you don''t known some pertinent information concerns the home and responsibilities there for the girl or the cousin (unusually wide 4/10 Houses, with saturn and retrograde uranus).  Again, there are positive indications for the relationship, though (Sun in 5th H., and Venus conj. Pluto).  My previous comments seem to be here in the horary chart also.  There is communication that needs to be done, but because of privacy and inability to express themselves well, this isn't happening...but it needs to (Scorpio mercury conj. sun).  The overall outcome of the question is that a good friendship is insured (moon in 11th), but if there is going to be anything more, the communication and situations already mentioned will need to be addressed.

Regards..

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm

I know exactly what you mean by the communication part but I plan on solving it on the weekend.  Also the family part is in regards to her real strict mom it seems...

Thanks again for the reading next time my questions will be carefully worded...

Slasher

Post by Slasher » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:12 am

You were right I am suffering a little bit because of communication I am just having trouble showing affection.  Although, tonight on the way home she held onto me and put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep.  So I am not really sure on how to communicate with her?  Perhaps, an example?  I am afraid of crossing boundries thats all...

I have fallen quite hard over her now and I don't think its possible to turn around now...

Return to “Horary Astrology”