Horary Astrology Vs Traditional Astrology?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

swetha
Site Admin

Horary Astrology Vs Traditional Astrology?

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:27 am

HORARY ASTROLOGY
What is it? What can it do for me?
This highly specialized astrological application is very ancient. It deals with specific questions and replies with specific answers. The basis of the horary chart is the time your question is put to the astrologer, and from this a map of the sky is erected. Personal details, such as your date, place and time of birth, are not needed and so, for those who do not have this information, horary provides a method of dealing with problems with difficult situations.

Horary astrology is different in another way. The chart that is calculated is for that question only and will show the background of the question (what led up to the question) what is going on at the present time and how the future could turn out if you let nature run it's course.

The fascinating thing about horary is that we have a choice in the matter. If the chart shows that things are going to turn out well then we can leave them alone and relax. But if the chart shows potential problems we can choose not to continue or choose to do something in a different way which can give us a different outcome.

The idea is that forewarned is forearmed and with the information the horary chart can provide, you can make the best out of any circumstances, even a bad one. For example, you might be going through a difficult time in a romantic relationship. You might consider it a good idea to find out if you are going to stay together and there are many reasons for this type of question. Perhaps you have applied for a job and you want to know what your chances of getting it are. Is a proposed business venture sound? Will I get the money owed to me? Will I win the case? Is this house a sound purchase? All are valid queries for the horary chart and, of course, there are many more.
source: http://www.horary.com/cwiggers/Pcs.html

my question

is it true?

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:42 am

this is also called prasNa Sastra(it is very much within vedic astrology--for ppl who think this is from outer space)
used when a person's details are not known. method of casting chart,predictions etc are same as traditional astro.

TIme of question asked is imp. here and readings are done based on the rising sign at that time and planetary positions
(so members..check the right time b4 asking for astro readings :smt019 :smt003 :smt002 )

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:13 pm

u mean to say the time when u ask the question is imp?
what if u have an appointment for asking question and that gets delayed:)

Benevolentwizard

Post by Benevolentwizard » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:57 pm

Greetings Swetha:

I have seen several different techniques applied to the practice of Horary Astrology. From my own experience those astrologers who use it in conjunction with Natal Astrology as well as making use of the available transits, are to most accurate.

Ben

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:59 pm

do most of the predictions come true? becoz i havent heard much about it as i am still new to all this.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:11 pm

swetha, shouldn't we now move this topic from the General Discussion to the Horary forum? :)
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

cltncblondeeagle

Post by cltncblondeeagle » Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:43 am

Does anybody on here do that kind of astrology? I would mind having this kind done on me.

Sari

Post by Sari » Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:03 am

Hiya,

I have never heard of horary astrology!
AM sooo glad there is something like this!

I dont have my time of birth so its been soo hard to find anything out!

This is amazing!

Does anyone here know this????

virinchi

Post by virinchi » Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:25 am

i've tried this method in few occassions when a person is not sure about his time of birth or even date

usually a chart is casted for that particular time(when person asks a Q ) and rest is same as traditional astrology. but the Q has to be specific and the person has to be in ur place.
so horary won't work if both(questioner and astrologer are in different places/timezones)
general predictiions won't work here

ex: if someone asks about marriage now(11:50 Am IST on 11 august 2005) and is in front of me..

Prasna
Jul 11,2005
Time: 11:59AM Zone: 5:30 DST: 0

As 27:08 Vi Chitra Ma
Su 25:35 Ge Punarvasu Ju
Mo 22:41 Le P.Phalguni Ve
Ma 25:59 Pi Revati Me
Me 21:39 Cn Aslesha Me
Ju 16:54 Vi Hasta Mo
Ve 22:26 Cn Aslesha Me
Sa 05:28 Cn Pushya Sa
Ra 23:50 Pi Revati Me
Ke 23:50 Vi Chitra Ma

and if it is about marriage/love, then look @ 7th house from ascedent , which is pisces and rahu is the only planet there.
though 7th owner(jupiter is viewing its own sign) rahu-ketu will cause obstacles/delays.
venus is in 11th house(good) but moon is in 12th(indicating few losses - time,money,effort etc)

mbs730

Post by mbs730 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:02 pm

I am just learning how to do this. In fact does anyone know of any good tutorial sources for this?

IsauraMoon

Horary Astrology was accurate for me.

Post by IsauraMoon » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:22 am

When I was pregnant with my 3rd son I had a series of problems. There was a fear that I would deliver early. I met a horary astrologer online and asked if I would go into to preterm labor. Could she give me a date? She emailed me back and told me that I would deliver early but only by a couple of days and that he was to be healthy and fine. My son was due on 12/25/98 and she gave me 12/23/98 as the date that I would give birth and he was infact born on 12/23/98 induced because I had delveloped gallstones. I hope this helps confirms some doubts.

Blessed Be,
Isaura Moon

Return to “Horary Astrology”