Will we eventually date?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Airgon wrote:Rishi, I am assuming that you used Vedic to resolve the question.

Don't Vedic houses present a little differently as compared to
the western house system Vedic.
Western sytem does not consider the tilting of the Earth but the Actual Earth.
The tilting of the Earth becomes minutely more and more every year year and Western system do not take it into account.  But both are important and conceptual.  One can look at the word  'Ayanamsa' in Wikipedia for more insights.
Synastry is also important in Western, and also differently seen in Indian.
I had mentioned synastry before in western terms.

I recall vaguely in looking at some books that compare the two
in relation to Death and severe events that there are significant
differences in Vedic and Western house assignments especially
for prediction. Would this different interpretation of house make
a very valid argument for the use of the 7th house ?
RishiRahul=Most of the time We/Many say that these systems differ.. and they do; but in the literal sense/way.

In any case, 7th house has probably a lot to do with this style
of question ( romance maybe ? ) and especially in this chart
with the ruler of the querant in the 7th.
RishiRahul=Only a person conversant with Western and Vedic could confirm it actually.

As usual, I concur with fensi that the answer is a yes...
RishiRahu =lOnce, in a conference some were critisizing astrology continously. Later, during the conference a savant came to the fore and mentioned that... How many of you critisizing astrology are well conversant with the science/craft to be eligible/equipped to do so?

It may be of real value to look at the synastry of the
two charts and each charts transiting Saturn, and progressed
aspects ( progressed Moon would be very interesting in
each chart ).
RishiRahu =Perticularly Saturn in synastry shows limitations in romance. That is why I suggested it.
Dg did give a reply, but I cant find it. She menbtioned some tight aspect I think... And that is important. Trines and sextiles are secondary... but i am speaking out of context here.. as this is horary forum and I am the moderator......... The site administrator will banish me.. just joking.. actually I am a stickler of rules and he knows that.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

DG65

Post by DG65 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Hi Fensi,

Although I feel SCARED by the unrelated astrology I have looked at I might have to agree with you and here's why (although I am NOT an expert at this!).  In looking at this chart from Airgon's perspective and through all of my reading on Horary it is clear that a practicing Horary Astrologer will see what is currently happening, what has already happened and what will happen by the chart.  So much of what I see here is that this supports past, present and future but I just don't know how to put it all together.  

So I think Airgon's insight has total significance that the 5th house of speculation and play is indeed important because we both manage baseball team's at the ballpark for children and are officers on the board therefore this signifies the present with my co-significator being placed there.  This is the current basis of the relationship.  Also the moon represents the matter of the chart correct?

If we use the rules of the 2nd house showing the future:  The second from the first is in Taurus, ruled by Venus.  The second from the 7th is ruled by Mars again bringing into play the separating Venus/Mars conjunction with the translation of light of the moon.  IF it is appropriate to look at the 2nd from the 7th from his perspective (unsure here!).  

The 4th from the first which represents the end of the matter is ruled by Cancer - again the moon is Lord and applies the translation of light to the Venus/Mars separating conjunction from the 5th house to the 7th.  The Sun as Lord of the 5th and also his co-significator doesn't really do much for this chart in my opinion.  It is combusting mercury that rules the 6th but otherwise is unaspected in relation.  I read this as him having some "control" over the ballpark as the President and I am the treasurer and subservant in that matter but maybe not.  If I were reading for another I wouldn't see that!

Do we also look at the 4th from the 7th?  If so this is where Saturn comes into play as Capricorn rules the 10th!  However Saturn is at 4 degrees Libra where I understand that it is weak (only strong at 21 degrees of exaltation???).  So if I don't use Lilly's rules and call it conjunct the 7th house cusps (orb of 12 degrees which is too wide in my opinion) - it is still weak?  It may also represent the resistance from him and at this point - me.  True only because I peaked at other astrological techniques.  However at the time of the question, I did not know these things so it may be indicative of the blocks of the association from him at the time???

But if I go with Saturn as Lord of the 4th from the 7th it is square to Jupiter which is Lord of the 12th and located in it's own house as well as Lord of the 9th.  Could this be a "hidden" person that I am unaware of that is at a distance impeding the relationship for us?

The only other thing that is continuously nagging at me under Lilly's direction is that the Ruler of the 7th is located in the 7th house and according to him - this negates the question! Kindof anyway because there are contradictions.  Which rule is hard and fast?

Ah - the confusion!  :)  I'm thinking that I may be too close to the subject matter to make a judgement on this chart.  My thoughts are now clouded by what I saw in the synastry and composite charts.  Ugh!  So what exactly is the prediction from the three of you?  No, No, Yes, Yes?  LOL  I guess time will tell and I will be sure to post any updates in the progress or lack thereof!

Thank you very much for you insights.  I appreciate more than you will know.

DG
DG

Success is never the result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire.  - glasgow

DG65

Post by DG65 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Rishi,

I didn't mention my ex because I do not care and was not considering him at all during the question.  I responded to your insight and mention him in the response only because you saw the marriage to him in 1999.  Sorry for the confusion.  You were looking at me in the reverse progression and I misunderstood.

Thank you again!

DG
DG

Success is never the result of spontaneous combustion.  You must set yourself on fire.  - glasgow

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:56 pm

DG65 wrote:I am curious.  The reference to Saturn being on the 7th house cusps is 8 degrees away.  Lilly says an orb of 5 should be used.

Does anyone have input on the orbs they use...

RishiRahul on the Saturn in Synastry...My saturn squares his Moon (tight orb) and trines his Venus and Mars.  His Saturn squares my Jupiter.  UGH!  I hadn't looked at our synastry until you asked because I have become wary of making too many preconceived notions/decisions about any of my potential relationships.  I like to let free will prevail.
RishiRahu =In synastry the tight orbs are important and then the conjunction/oppositions. But it a wrong forum to elaborate here further.
Actually I was wondering if there was such a synastry between Saturn and moon.. did not realise Jupiter being there, but I see that it is confirming the situation.

He has Saturn square his venus/mars conjunction and so do I.
RishiRahul= A sexual aspect signifying that this relation can become sexual, but if so it would be without romance and their sexual ways/likings would be different as per likings; and the attraction would dissipate after few bouts of sex.
I had mentioned this in some short way suspectingly.

My Saturn is in my 7th house and I am all too familiar with how that has affected my relationships.  The older I get the less it hurts me because I consciously choose to ignore those nagging tendancies.  BUT IT IS HARD AS HELL.
His moon is conjuct my Venus/Mars conjunction and mine is conjuct his Venus/Mars conjuction.  INTERESTING!  Our Venus Mars are inconjunct each other so it's recipricol. His Ascendant is in Libra conjunct my sun.  My Ascendant is in Leo and so is his sun but they are not conjunct.  His sun is in my 12th house.  We also have reciprocal mercury aspects.  All of my planets are at the bottom of my chart and his are at the top of his.  It's like a mirror .  Talk about Karma - scary stuff!
The other aspects speak more, but the main is explained. This relation will have warmth if it does not go to sex, but it will have a lot of jealous feelings to contend with.

RishiRahul

P.: Synastry is a topic of Western astrology and it is a wrong forum for me/us discussing further.  Though I would hate this right now.
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:03 pm

fensi88 wrote:Where are querent significators there are querent interest regardnig the question. In other words it is simply describing the situation as per the querent's story.
So your significator Ma is in 7 house, so you are interested in possible relationship with him and co ruler Moon  is in 5 house, house of date and fan.
We see Moon translate the light from Ma, you to Ve, him, and as Ma is in conjunction with very fortunate fixed star Spica, in my opinion, that is Yes answer to your question.

Hi fensi,

A querents query is not what he said, but what he meant/felt.

Sorry to budge in.. apologies I hope would be taken.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

DG65

Post by DG65 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Rishi,

I am going to post the synastry on the appropriate board so we can discuss further.

DG
DG

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 pm

DG65 wrote:Hi Fensi,

Although I feel SCARED by the unrelated astrology I have looked at I might have to agree with you and here's why (although I am NOT an expert at this!).  In looking at this chart from Airgon's perspective and through all of my reading on Horary it is clear that a practicing Horary Astrologer will see what is currently happening, what has already happened and what will happen by the chart.  So much of what I see here is that this supports past, present and future but I just don't know how to put it all together.  

So I think Airgon's insight has total significance that the 5th house of speculation and play is indeed important because we both manage baseball team's at the ballpark for children and are officers on the board therefore this signifies the present with my co-significator being placed there.  This is the current basis of the relationship.  Also the moon represents the matter of the chart correct?

If we use the rules of the 2nd house showing the future:  The second from the first is in Taurus, ruled by Venus.  The second from the 7th is ruled by Mars again bringing into play the separating Venus/Mars conjunction with the translation of light of the moon.  IF it is appropriate to look at the 2nd from the 7th from his perspective (unsure here!).  
RishiRahu =Sorry, I take pardon to intrude in this here. The second house supports the first house.. which means that it supports the first house signification.. it does not support the query, as the query may not be about the first house.. though the first house is never unimportant.. but it also stands for finances and speech if that was the query.

The 4th from the first which represents the end of the matter is ruled by Cancer - again the moon is Lord and applies the translation of light to the Venus/Mars separating conjunction from the 5th house to the 7th.  The Sun as Lord of the 5th and also his co-significator doesn't really do much for this chart in my opinion.  It is combusting mercury that rules the 6th but otherwise is unaspected in relation.  I read this as him having some "control" over the ballpark as the President and I am the treasurer and subservant in that matter but maybe not.  If I were reading for another I wouldn't see that!

Do we also look at the 4th from the 7th?  If so this is where Saturn comes into play as Capricorn rules the 10th!  However Saturn is at 4 degrees Libra where I understand that it is weak (only strong at 21 degrees of exaltation???).  So if I don't use Lilly's rules and call it conjunct the 7th house cusps (orb of 12 degrees which is too wide in my opinion) - it is still weak?  It may also represent the resistance from him and at this point - me.  True only because I peaked at other astrological techniques.  However at the time of the question, I did not know these things so it may be indicative of the blocks of the association from him at the time???
RishiRahu =Orbs by Lily etc are very correct. But more degrees mean that the event maturing in future, if the faster planet is behind the slower one (cases of retrogresion are different).

But if I go with Saturn as Lord of the 4th from the 7th it is square to Jupiter which is Lord of the 12th and located in it's own house as well as Lord of the 9th.  Could this be a "hidden" person that I am unaware of that is at a distance impeding the relationship for us?

The only other thing that is continuously nagging at me under Lilly's direction is that the Ruler of the 7th is located in the 7th house and according to him - this negates the question! Kindof anyway because there are contradictions.  Which rule is hard and fast?
RishiRahu =This happens if a significator is in the house of signification. ie: Venus in 7th house. Here the seventh house exists strongly, but the signification gets diluted. Lily cannot be wrong. Either he has not explained too well, or has not given examples explanatively.

Ah - the confusion!  :)  I'm thinking that I may be too close to the subject matter to make a judgement on this chart.  My thoughts are now clouded by what I saw in the synastry and composite charts.  Ugh!  So what exactly is the prediction from the three of you?  No, No, Yes, Yes?  LOL  I guess time will tell and I will be sure to post any updates in the progress or lack thereof!

Thank you very much for you insights.  I appreciate more than you will know.

DG
Last edited by RishiRahul on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:41 pm

DG65 wrote:Rishi,

I am going to post the synastry on the appropriate board so we can discuss further.

DG

Hi,

Post it with the birth details of both, either in the Vedic Astrology reading forum, or Western astrology reading forum, whichever you are more comfortable with... but one forum only would be preferable.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Hi,

Your request for a Vedic synastry reading has been split to the 'Vedic Astrology reading forum for insights. please post the birth details there, so that the others can reply to it too.

Vedic astrology reading forum      http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=66

link to your post there         http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 396#278396

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Horary Astrology”