Will he come back?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

littledee

Will he come back?

Post by littledee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:43 am

Me and my boyfriend (he's a libra with a his moon in scorpio and i'm a scorpio with moon in leo) got into a huge fight almost two weeks ago and he has not bthered contacting me nor has he accepted any of my apologizes, phone calls, text messages, nothing. I've tried making ammends several thousand times with no such luck. Last time we got into a fight he gave me the silent treatment for a week and a half and than everything was fine. Is there any hope left or is it over, for good?

Edited to take out some information about a different subject out.
Last edited by littledee on Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

littledee

Post by littledee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 am

Is there other information I need to post and if there is where can I get it so I'd be able to get an answer. I see people are viewing but not responding :(

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:40 am

Hi Littledee..
This is specifically posted under Horary astrology.
This would require the person doing the reading to respond using this method as their primary means of receiving the information for you.

Another thing that will be holding back responders is that some of what you asks requires a 3rd party health related reading. by site rules we are not supposed to read 3rd person or health. many of our self imposed restrictions will deter many from responding.
For myself I don't read health related in first or third person.

I did respond to your I need a hug post, and opened that that was not in fact a reading..
keep in mind that everything I do respond to someone where in a reading request or I need a hug, I am still guided by energies in delivering my repose.
I am not a prediction reader, or boyfriend mind reader. My own ability is simply in guiding you, and assisting in helping you be aware of the wisdom of your spiritual guardians.

To me the problem is not that the boyfriends gone.. but that you want him back.

If you were my little girl. that guy would really have to lift his game to be considered half good enough to be with you..

heres some wings... Take them..

edited to add that this was not an horary  astrology reading.. This request is still open for someone skilled in this art..
I will also be looking forward to seeing what horary astrology might say on the matter. :
Last edited by StormGirl Blue on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

littledee

Post by littledee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:43 am

Oh I didn't know about the 3rd party health thing. What would I need to provide exactly to get a reading about my other situation?

littledee

Post by littledee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 am

And thank you, yes I've heard similar things a thousand times before but I can't help how I feel and unfortunately still want to know if there is a chance and if there's not than I'd just like to move on since he's not giving me the answers I need/deserve.

StormGirl Blue

Post by StormGirl Blue » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 am

In this I will leave teh question open for someone else to respond to.
because in all honestly I dont trust myself to be able to accuractly deliver a yes/ no answer to that.. i just know I will interpret what i have to tell you to move on.
because regardless of what an astrologer will be able to find out for you, he is not what you deserve one way or another.

Open a new door to someone that you deserve and deserves you.
Much love to you Dee..

littledee

Post by littledee » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 am

I'm open to that and I will try. I just want to see what is said regardless about the situation. Thank you for your time.

littledee

Post by littledee » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:54 am

Any help would be appreciated, please.

Return to “Horary Astrology”