What do you think of this?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

cheongregina

What do you think of this?

Post by cheongregina » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm

The mecury retrograde has brought an old friend back into my life, and I am wondering where this will lead.

This is a chart of where Tim and I are headed. Any insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody.
Attachments
horary3.gif
horary3.gif (53.12 KiB) Viewed 2611 times

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:37 am

Maybe you could write if this is a love interest, just friend, coworker, etc so that readers can assign a house to him.

cheongregina

Post by cheongregina » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am

He was an ex boyfriend. We are just friends now.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi Cairene,
Give it a whirl :) an interesting chart ...

cheongregina

Post by cheongregina » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Please anyone?

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 am

Airgon wrote:Hi Cairene,
Give it a whirl :) an interesting chart ...
I'll try. Please forgive my interpretation, I'm still learning.

You are Venus in 3rd H of Communication - wanting interaction but hopeful in a 3rd H placement. Venus in Capricorn makes all her communications very careful, mature and studied. You are conjunct the Sun however here, not a good place to be. "Burned by the Sun". You are also conjunct Pluto - and while you are not supposed to look at outer/new planets in horary, this being conjunct with a malefic, I think is negative as well. You are also Moon with no aspect presently to Mars (him) and you are in opposition to Mercury - perhaps Mercury ruling the 9th H, and also being opposition, there is communication by email/technology while he is far away from you? I feel communication is difficult on some level.

He is Mars retro in the 11th H of friendship and perhaps this is the framework he'd like to see the relationship.

Now, the part I cannot see - is that Moon makes movement in the 10 H and if Mars Retro comes into her sign before she leaves her own, perhaps there could be a connection? I am not sure of this - AND I am not sure if connections with Mars-types are good since this planet is considered a malefic. Maybe they are not "good for you?"

Hopefully someone more experienced can help. Thanks!

Airgon, any thoughts/corrections?

Return to “Horary Astrology”