If I contact him (for the holidays) will he respond positively?

Learn about this time related astrology technique for making predictions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123, RishiRahul

Cairene

If I contact him (for the holidays) will he respond positively?

Post by Cairene » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:10 am

Around this time of the holidays every year, I get kind of dejected that once again I'm alone. :P Anyway, I asked, if I tell this person I used to date happy holidays, will he respond positively to hearing from me.

Since I found this on Skyscript, I'll use this point as well "Besides the main significators, Lilly tells us to consider the Sun as a general significator for the man and Venus as a general significator for the woman." I am Mercury of Virgo located in the 5th H Capricorn. I'm succeedent, more likely to reach out - but true, I am hesitating. I'm also Moon in Taurus (exalted) in the 9th H (anyone that can suggest what meaning this house has to this question?) The Moon here is conjunct POF. I'm also Venus - as per Lilly/Houlding and Venus conjuncts the Sun (him) in the 4th/5th Houses. Moon last separated from Uranus, planet of separations,.... as per Houlding/Dariot who say the Moon's last aspect should be considered.

He is Jupiter, cadent in 6th house (again, I don't know why this house.) He is more likely not to reach out I see, being cadent. He is also Sun sitting in the 5th House and perhaps this is showing his propensity for fun? Open to "something"? Hmmm. In his turned chart, I'm Moon in HIS 3rd H of communication. I see this as perhaps welcoming me there? Maybe he wants to hear from me?

So all this above is to say....I have no clue. Maybe someone can chime in.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Cairene,
Any idea what the date, time and place of the Horary chart is ? :))

Cairene

Post by Cairene » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 am

I sent you a pm, Airgon. :) thanks.

Return to “Horary Astrology”