Orb Picture

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticMari

Orb Picture

Post by MysticMari » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 pm

I have lots of pictures taken on my sons 3rd birthday with tons of orbs in them. In one picture I counted up to 40 + orbs. One of the orbs was a bright royal blue and another one was a bright green. They were full color  not faded or slightly colored, as if someone drew them into the pictures with marker. Does anyone know if the colors of the orbs means something?   ... There were also several very big orbs floating around that day, in the picture that is attached you can see one of them. In this particular orb I was looking at the photograph when my son said "mama, theres a face," when i zoomed in and looked more carefully I guess you can kind of see a face. Although it might not be anything I wonder if anyone can pick anything up, or can give me their impression on this photo?

Just another note, above the orb you can see a small blue dot. Thats the exact color of the one blue orb taken in other photographs, only the big one was more... textured I guess you can say.
I cant post the photo because someones face is in it, and I dont have their permission to post their photo on the internet :)
Attachments
big orb.jpg
big orb.jpg (94.31 KiB) Viewed 3360 times

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm

The first thing I thought when you talked about the colors in the orbs was " hey, that sounds like the article about arch angels I read last night"
Here's the link... http://www.angelfocus.com/archangels.htm

...Arch angel Michael is associated with light blue or purple light which arch angel Raphael is associated with the color green... The shape in the orb could either be an angel shape or a face... but I don't want to put too much into it...

Seems like you might have some protective angels surrounding you =)

I would love to see the other pictures.... I usually blotch out the faces in pictures with my paint program before posting them to honor people's privacy...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

MysticMari

more orbs

Post by MysticMari » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:28 pm

Here are a few others, I will add more when I have a chance to block out the faces.
Attachments
blueorbonwall.JPG
blueorbonwall.JPG (3.98 KiB) Viewed 3327 times

MysticMari

a few more

Post by MysticMari » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

A small collection of orbs here beside my sons hand
Attachments
collection.JPG
collection.JPG (14.59 KiB) Viewed 3324 times

PetraVanilla

Post by PetraVanilla » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 am

Sorry I haven't been keeping track of the orbs lately lol... but yes they sure don't look like light reflection, dust particles and the like... you know what's funny, they look a lot like the cells you see under a microscope. And I just remember something really strange from my childhood and think I've never told anyone this. I used to look close to a light source or into a sunbeam where it hit the table and let my eyes relax, sort of like you do  when you attempt to read an aura, and I would see little round and tubular shapes that looked like cell structures of life forms. Just like under a microscope. Guess I might have already looked beyond the ordinary back then... I was like elementary age at the time...
Petra
"There is no try - just do"
Learn about what I do :) http://petrasando.us

happyme

Post by happyme » Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 am

They are beautiful thanks for sharing. It's amazing that these things get captured on picture too for doubters and cynics, who don't believe ppl when they say they experience these things or believe in the experience itself.. Like petravanilla said blue for Michael and green for Raphael very positive forces to have in your life and so prominent too.  You can be very assured that your son is protected. I saw the body too very impressive. :)

cftaylor29

Post by cftaylor29 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:43 am

i was wondering if your son talks in direction where you know no one is there?  it could be fairies.
cftaylor29

Return to “Occult and Magick”