Orbs.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Payewacker

Orbs.

Post by Payewacker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi guys,

We were taking some pics of our dogs a few days ago. My hubby pointed out to me that he thought he saw orbs on the one pic. This was in the daytime. I want to sit up one night and have the camera on night mode, taking pics ever-so-often. We do experience distink cherry flavoured tabacco smoke in our passage as well as our kitchen(where the pic was taken). I have always lived around a mother that was a natural psycik and did astral travel, whenever she felt like it, or sometimes even unintentionally. It brushed of on me, although i don't astral travel, really tried. Once it happened and totally unintentionally. So, seeing and having encounters with spirits is actually natural or run-of -the mill.

I attached the photo and please feel free to correct me. You will see two distinct lighter balls, one a bit smaller that the other. I searched through all the other pics, but no orbs visible?

Blessed be
Attachments
All Five the kids.JPG
All Five the kids.JPG (469.91 KiB) Viewed 1816 times
Do as you want, Harm none!

LADYSILVERMOONGODDESS32

orbs

Post by LADYSILVERMOONGODDESS32 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:02 pm

When I look at the picture,I noticed that your wooden floor varnish is wearing off.Sometimes when that happens it could cause shapes to appear in photos.The smell of cherry Tobacco,do any of you smoke? or maybe your friends?.I am a Paranormal Investigator.When you look at pictures you have to try to debunk orbs,because dust in a picture looks like orbs too.Dust mop the floor and take the picture again.If you still see orbs in your pictures,put a coat of varnish on your floor.If that does not work and you still see the orbs,then you do have some paranormal activity going on in your house.Orbs usually do not impress me because orbs do not neccesarily mean that you have Ghosts.Orbs are just Doorways through which Paranormal Activity could Manifest itself.

Return to “Occult and Magick”