I have often wondered

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

winged_mystic172609

I have often wondered

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:09 pm

I have often wondered over the years if wicca is a choice or is it something you are born into?  I have heard many different views on this.  I am a Christian, but I have always been drawn to wiccan beliefs and practices, and being a clairvoyant/medium has always thrown in that extra little bit of confusion.  Any light on this subject would be great.

Tahnk, Tay

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:40 pm

Well for someone who was raised in a religious family, and who still holds many of the beliefs, I would like to say that I think labeling yourself as wiccan is just a easy way to explain something complicated. I sometimes have called myself this, but I do not hold all wiccan beliefs, nor all Christian beliefs. I am me, kinda somewhere in the middle of it. I personally think that faith and religion is a personal journey that can be made along someone else who is going on their own journey. they sites maybe similar but the experience that you have is all your own. so if you feel drawn to a aspect of soemthing then learn more about it... and choose your own path.

anyways those are my thoughts on it.

Light, Love, and Blessings,
                                     Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

winged_mystic172609

ty

Post by winged_mystic172609 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 pm

ty so much for your insite.  Sometimes it's just good to hear it from someone else.

Nyteshadecreed

Post by Nyteshadecreed » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:57 pm

*smilies* anytime hon' feel free to send me a Private Message if you want to just chat, I usually check the board about once or twice a day.

Nyte
Nyte

Wondering in the darkness, but never alone...

Return to “Occult and Magick”