Spell a Day

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ammo

Spell a Day

Post by ammo » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:39 pm

12/12/08

General Prosperity Spell
1 teaspoon of each:

-marjoram
-cinnamon
-ground clove (or 5 whole cloves)
-powdered ginger (or 1/2 tsp fresh grated ginger)
-nutmeg

2 tablespoons of each:

-river water
-Florida water
-fresh squeezed orange juice
-almond oil
-olive oil

Below is a brief explanation of the ingredients, so that you are aware of what each ingredient promotes. I've found that in most magickal religions, different herbs are generally used for the same purposes, so whether you identify with Wiccan, pagan, afro-Caribbean or any other type of magick, the properties of the herbs / spices should be equally pertinent.

marjoram: happiness, health, love, wealth

cinnamon: health, love, money, protection

clove: love, money, protection, divination

ginger: love, power, money

nutmeg: health, love, luck, divination

river water: for general blessings. If you obtain the river water yourself
instead of buying it, it is wise to leave five shiny pennies to show gratitude.

Florida water: to attract positive energy towards you, to keep your guardian spirits close

orange juice (fresh only, no Tropicana): love, divination, luck, money

almond oil: money, prosperity, wisdom

olive oil: healing, peace, fertility, lust, potency, protection

How to prepare: Note- all utensils and materials should be new and never used. Also, this spell is best performed on a Saturday morning at 5am.

In a bowl (preferably yellow or white), mix in the five herbs / spices with liquid ingredients. Mix until all dry ingredients are incorporated. You will now need 5 chime candles in each of the following colors; white, green, 2 yellow, pink and orange. On a large flat plate, fix the candles so that they are standing. You can easily melt some of the wax from the bottom of the candles to ensure that they stand. Place five shiny pennies heads up on the plate. Pour the mixture on top of the pennies. Light one of the yellow candles, then the pink, white and green candles. Light the other yellow candle last. Concentrate on your desires and envision yourself being successful at all endeavors that you pursue. This should obviously be done in a very quiet place where you can be alone. Allow yourself to focus on your endeavors silently for at least ten to thirty minutes. After the candles have burned out, take the five pennies and place them in a plastic pouch or Ziploc bag. You can either keep this with you at all times as a talisman for money or keep it in a corner of your bedroom for love and a healthy, happy home.

I'll be more than happy to answer any questions that come up and if anyone has requests for different types of spells, I'll be glad to comply.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:58 am

simple but effective..

bay laurel  leaves...
place them around your home.. for money..
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:02 am

Insomnia spell
Henna- sandalwood sleep powder

sift henna powder and sandalwood powder together until the mix is fine and smooth.. sprinkle onto lit charcoal.. and fumigate the bedroom before bed.
Last edited by ravenuriel on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:04 am

Michael the archangel Hex breaker spell

grind frankincense , dragons blood and salt and add them to a base of sweet almond oil.
dress a red candle with this oil and burn them in petition to archangel Michael.
add some more of the oil to a bath and soak in it. visualizing yourself surrounded by the cobalt light reflecting from Michael's sword.
The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.~ The Kybalion~

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:07 am

Pine bark reversal

Reverse malevolent spells by burning pine bark and wafting the fragrance as needed, being sure to permeate yourself with the scent... for maximum strength crumble
pine bark into uncrossing incense or combine with benzoin.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:11 am

Aura healing

Bathe in infusions of vervain to repair and revitalize a weary, damaged aura.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:13 am

Home protection floor wash

add war water to a bucket of floor wash water..with some vinegar.
cleanse the floors and surfaces
when done toss the used water out the back door ( if no back door flush it all)
rinse the mob and bucket and flush this rinse water down the toilet.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:24 am

Animal protection spell

find or create a candle to resemble your companion animal
carve the animals identifying information, protective runes or other symbols onto it.
anoint the candle with protection oil and burn.

if the candle is to cute to burn get two.maintain one permanently, while burning the other.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

Banishing spell

Hot foot powder

to get ppl to leave.

black pepper
cayenne or habanero pepper
salt
sulfur
grind it all together into a fine powder and sprinkle it on the left over foot steps of the person you would like to banish from you.
Or on the door step of the person you wish to banish. remember you do not need a huge amount .. it is a spell not a gift of ground up peppers.. :smt081
Last edited by ravenuriel on Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:31 am

Im sorry I got carried away.. and started listing spells.. I will stop.

ammo

Post by ammo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:22 pm

lol...cool I thought this thread died as soon as I made it. No one seemed remotely interested. I love the simplicity of the spells you recommended. I tend to kind of over-do mine.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:23 am

heh thank you .. I have a collection of spells that range from one lite candles to several days to do.. but for here and with so many being new.. I thought the simple ones
would be best.

I will post more. :)

ravenuriel

Personal Cleansings

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 am

Santeria stationary cleanser.

Many santeria space cleansings use water as a defensive mechanism, on the premise that evil and psychic toxins will dissolve in water in the same manner as salt or sugar.

dissolve a square of camphor in a pan of water
keep it under the bed
change the water weekly. however, if an unpleaseant odor emerges, dispose of the water immediately and replace it.
disposal of the water is part of the spell: ideally it's thrown out the back window. if this isnt possible flush it down the toilet but smudge the disposal are immediately
never dispose of the water in the kitchen sink or elsewhere in the house.( except where stated)
you want to eliminate any possibility of lingering toxins.

ravenuriel

Rice cleansings

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:35 am

place an uncovered bowl of raw rice out to absorb negative energy and spiritual debris
replace with fresh rice weekly
discard the old rice outside the house or feed it to the wild birds, which ever is appropriate.

ravenuriel

basic courtcase spell

Post by ravenuriel » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:40 am

brown or purple candles are burnt for legal success and victories.
this is the most basic court case spell

obtain an appropriate candle
hold it in your hands and charge it with your power and desire
carve and dress the candle as desired. and then burn it.
( to dress the candle use one of the basic condition oils. ~
courtcase root.
black mustard seed..
blend and grind these together and add to a base of jojoba oil and sunflower oils ~)
there you go.

Return to “Occult and Magick”