Pendulums to determine boy or girl

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Pendulums to determine boy or girl

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:43 pm

Okay I have seen this in action when it comes to determining the sex of a bird.  A breeder had shown me how it works a very long time ago.  She was right about the birds I had purchased. I just forget which swing means what.

Please humor me.  :smt003

I have tried the Chinese predictor. With 3 of my children two were right and one was wrong.  I know that no one can tell me. Just curious to know what swing means what.  Curosity has the best of me again.  Wanting to see if it works, compare with future ultrasound, etc.  Thanks in advance.

Safe Journey

kybunker

Post by kybunker » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Hello Crow!
I'm not sure either! But I'll be watching this thread! Let me know when you find out!

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:40 pm

Hold the pendulum so it can swing freely.  Then ask to be shown yes, then no, neutral/maybe/not yes or no
That is what it is for you.  
You might do it the next several times you use the pendulum.  
Then it "should" be that all the time.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

lylakpetals

Post by lylakpetals » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:39 pm

usually, clockwise means a boy, and counterclockwise means a girl
Trying to practice as much as possible to get better and better at palmistry

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:12 pm

Thank you, my bad.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:12 pm

Thank you for the information.  Also researched that it should be done by someone who doesn't care if it is a boy or a girl. Wonder if that is true. If my feelings could influence the swinging directions.  Has anyone heard about that too?  Curious to know. Soon the ultra sound will give the sneak peak that this impatient mom is hopeful for. ;) I just have seen the pentulum used for this and it really amazed me!  Again thank you for your replies, I will go and try it out.  

Safe Journey

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:50 pm

With my last child, we did the pendulum and it showed to be a boy. As it turned out, I gave birth to a 8 pound baby boy. I have yet to try it with this one, but I think I am going to try it now. I won't know by ultra sound for a few more weeks, but i am impatienct too. My husband say it is another boy, but my intuition tells me it is a girl. My intuition was right the last two times, so we will see.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:06 pm

J&A-That is wonderful to hear about how it has worked.  Please keep us posted, if you can.  Would like to see if it turns out to be a girl like you are thinking.  I have found myself waking up with the name Anna on my mind. But this is way earlier than with the others.  So not sure if I am going to have a girl.  I just might be in another zone, I do that from time to time. :smt002  It is nice that you were right about the other two.  Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by Crow on Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crow

Post by Crow » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:16 pm

kybunker, was wondering if you had the chance to try this out or not.  I've still got to purchase my pentulum...lol.  That is why I was wondering if you had any luck.  Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, my brain has been scattered lately.  Thought I did, then I seen no I didn't.

Safe Journey

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:26 am

Crow wrote:J&A-That is wonderful to hear about how it has worked.  Please keep us posted, if you can.  Would like to see if it turns out to be a girl like you are thinking.  I have found myself waking up with the name Anna on my mind. But this is way earlier than with the others.  So not sure if I am going to have a girl.  I just might be in another zone, I do that from time to time. :smt002  It is nice that you were right about the other two.  Thanks for sharing.
I tired the pendulum and it shows to be a girl. I still have a few weeks before I can get confirmation from the ultra sound. However, I was browsing the different pregnancy websites for a pregnancy tracker and I came across one that predicts the gender by using the Chinese Lunar Calendar. According to that, my baby is a girl. If you are interested in the Lunar Calendar prediction, let me know I and I will send you the link.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:51 pm

My best friend has sworn by that method. It predicted all three of her boys ahead of time. Yes I would be interested in the link to brush up on it.  I'm laughting since she says it is a boy, but it still doesn't add up.   Since it is showing to be another Sag Girl.  Oh heavens 2 female Sags?  I'm in big trouble!!! :smt005

So for you all sign points to girl.  That is wonderful news.  Ultrasound will confirm that soon for you. Please update when you have time.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:15 pm

Crow wrote:My best friend has sworn by that method. It predicted all three of her boys ahead of time. Yes I would be interested in the link to brush up on it.  I'm laughting since she says it is a boy, but it still doesn't add up.   Since it is showing to be another Sag Girl.  Oh heavens 2 female Sags?  I'm in big trouble!!! :smt005

So for you all sign points to girl.  That is wonderful news.  Ultrasound will confirm that soon for you. Please update when you have time.
LOL! My mom and I both are Scorpio (we share the same birthday. I was her 21st birthday present). And depending on what horoscope you look at, my brother was boen right on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio (his birthday was October 23). Here is that link:
http://www.babyzone.com/pregnancy/Gende ... efault.asp

And as soon as I get the ultra sound I will be sure to let you know.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:19 pm

I did it wrong! LOL Says a boy like Virgo said.  Oh she will never let me hear the end of it.  That is cool that you share the same sign as your mom.  I wonder if there were some Scorpio fighting going on. ;)  My mom is a Scorpio, also raised by a Leo.  Sometimes I wished for a Cancer.  :smt003
Thank you for sharing this link.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:35 pm

Crow wrote:I did it wrong! LOL Says a boy like Virgo said.  Oh she will never let me hear the end of it.  That is cool that you share the same sign as your mom.  I wonder if there were some Scorpio fighting going on. ;)  My mom is a Scorpio, also raised by a Leo.  Sometimes I wished for a Cancer.  :smt003
Thank you for sharing this link.
We had a few 'fights'. My two other children are Leos. This one that I am expecting now is going to be a Capricorn. My husband is an Aries.
My moon is in Scorpio as well with Leo as my Ascendant.

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 pm

That's alot of Leo's running around!  I too share the same signs for Sun/Moon.  Double Pisces Asc Sag.  Now I will be finding myself with two Sag's running around the house.  That is odd.  Wonder how many doubles have children that share their Ascendant. I know way off the subject yet again. I tend to get distracted.   :smt005 I will be getting that pentulum soon so I can try this out.  Let's see if it says boy like the Chinese Chart said.  Thanks again for the link for this chart.  Might add that my middle daughter was suppose to be a boy according to this chart when I did it 5 years ago.  That time I searched the internet for the chart and punched in the numbers, month of conception, age of mom during conception.  They never asked for the due date like this link you provided. Wonder if that made a difference. This last time I was trying to do it in my head. Thought that even ment girl, odd ment boy. 3 mth + 31 years= 34 which would have been a girl.  Now I see it says a boy, who knows. ;)  Which makes me want to get that pentulum even more!  I cannot wait to see.

Return to “Occult and Magick”