astral travel

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lexie1234

astral travel

Post by lexie1234 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:57 am

hay everyone

sorry but i didn't no where to put this topic but i thought maybe i should put in this section.

i am thinking of atempting to astral travel is this safe for a 15 year old to be doing and what potential dangers are there??

thankyou for your time and help

lexie

karel2121

astral traveling

Post by karel2121 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:43 pm

There is a problem, many people confuse astral and mental traveling. In common meditation go out only mental body. There is no danger.
Astral body go out after a years magick practices (there is a danger) or when you sleep. If you will try  a mental travel every evening, before you sleep, there go out astral body itself. This is a natural and there are no dangeres too. And after a months you could have  interesting effect.
The astral body bond between physical and spiritual world. Because it have an influence to both. So, for verification, if you really do a projection of your astral body, you be able to do telekinesis.

Rev_Vesta

Merry Meet....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:25 am

Hi! Be very aware of whatever you try it is within your limits of knowledge.......
please read as much as you can about keeping yourself safe and the techniques you must learn before you attempt this....
There are some people that are very adept at this and are able to this very naturally and there are others that must learn.......
I suggest you begin with meditation, just learning to place yourself in a Sacred (Special) Place of your creation, see within, hear within, feel within, smell within everythinga round you........ when that is very comfortable, it takes more than one session, for some it take many months of meditation before you are comfortable in letting yourself create your Sacred place.....and really be within it.....
Next you need to allow yourself to dream about places and remember them comfortably and with all detail........
also be able to sit at a mirror and allow yourself to step slowly away from your body knowing you have the silver cord attached to self  then allow yourself to slowly return to self  do this several times until you have mastered it perfectly, then allow youself to step outside of your body to the next room, then back into where you are and into self, do this several times to allow for you to perfect it, remember there is no hurry, allow each step to be perfect before you move to the next step......
This should get you started... I know you want to attempt it but it is important to start with small steps one at a time......... but please remember to stay safe......if you can have someone sit with your body until you return to start with they can very gently whisper your name if you take to long and they feel you are lost guiding you back..... or with someone who is adept at this to guide you back......
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:58 pm

thankyou so very much for the advice i really do appreciate it:)

hmm...however i don't think i can ask anyone to sit beside me and make sure i am alright....because i don't think mum would like me even doing it if she found out there was any dangers........

which i completely understand

i will take all the advice and i will practise thankyou:):)

lexie

BabyJStalin

Post by BabyJStalin » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm

I'm 15 too and I want to do this as well, do you have any techniques? :/

I've tried and I always seem to almost get to the point, but then something holds me back.... d:
Does anyone know why?
Ya Soshla S Uma!! <333

Rev_Vesta

BabyJStalin.....

Post by Rev_Vesta » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:14 am

Hi...... Please read my post above, it explains a few things but why you feel youa re being held back, maybe because you have not devloped to a ready stage yet......... if you do the suggestions above in previous post, and do lots of reading, meditations and Chakra energy work........nad even Crystal Energy Work will help with personal devlopment and maybe in a few years when you are ready....... things may happen for you, but not everyone will experience Astral Travel......
Take care......
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

stranded23

Post by stranded23 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:31 am

What holds you back is your body, its not relaxed to needed level for mind to perform this kind of action. You have to relax your body so you cant feel it... your arms or legs and so on... One thing that makes it difficult is that you cant do it after eating, best results are comeing when your stomach is empty.
(im talking about mental travel)
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:13 pm

thanks again everyone i appreciate your time and advice:):):)

WernerOne

Post by WernerOne » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:12 am

i wonder how long it takes for a teenager to develop high skills. i have skills, but not as much as "traveling out of &nbsp;your body". well, this is because i berely started this like 7 months ago.

VotreAngeDeMusique

A Helpful Site

Post by VotreAngeDeMusique » Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:10 pm

Hey! I'm very interested in Astral Projection and recently began trying it. I've been searching through sites for a few weeks. I found a website that has helped me a lot in understanding Astral Projection and feelings safer about it. Here's the link:

http://www.astralvoyage.com/

I hope you find everything that you need. Also, here is a site that offers 30 techniques to try:

http://www.astralexperience.com/how-to-project.html

Good luck! Be safe! And have fun! &nbsp;:smt003

~Natasha &nbsp;:smt051

KHEM

Post by KHEM » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:57 pm

If you like what you read below, then go ahead:

http://www.anandgholap.net/Astral_Plane-CWL.htm
Stay Healthy,Holy,Humble and Hungry! :)

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:28 am

thank you so very much for the links i am going to have a good read of them .....right now:):)

thanks again

lexie

alexgleon1

viaje estral

Post by alexgleon1 » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 pm

me encanta la idea lo he intentado muchas veces no lo he conseguido pero cuestion de tiempo supongo.

saludos

alexgleon1

translation

Post by alexgleon1 » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:27 pm

it enchants the idea to me I have often tried it I have not obtained it but time question I suppose

Return to “Occult and Magick”