Rage Bottleing

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DanaxiiFire

Rage Bottleing

Post by DanaxiiFire » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:23 am

*WARNING THIS SPELL IS DANGEROUS IF MISHANDLED AND IS LONG TERM REQUIERING LONG TERM MAINTENANCE AND IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO A VERY LONG COMMITTMENT THEN DO NOT ATTEPMT!*

THe purpose of the Rage Bottleing spell is to store ragi in your mind and secure it so that you can easily access it and use it when you deem neccessary and if done correctly allows you to use Rage Attacks, or Allowing your rage to consume you in a fight.

*CAUTION TOO MUCH RAGE MAY RESULT IN THE DEATH OF THE TARGET AND TOO MUCH MAY BE JUST A LITTLE!!!*

PROCEDURE

1. Reach deep within yourself and pull up energy from deep within.
2. Use your mind and the energy to create A "Safe in your mind with chains and locks easily secured and PADDED INSIDE WALLS!!
3. Tie the energy with your creation And FOCUS on the need for it to be secure and safe.
4.Put it in a secure portion of your mind .
5.Now, We all have a place where we store anger and rage... The hardest part is finding where youve locked it away. This step can take anywhere from 10 minutes to days upon days it all depends how hidden your rage is, you MUST find it before continueing.
6.Once youve found it Take and "store" it in Different size "Bottles" From small to large (this is important to regulate how much rage you release at a time) and put them gently in the safe.
7. LOCK THE SAFE AS SECURELY AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!
8. Now every time someone gets you to the point of rage or you find more within yourself STORE IT IN THE SAFE once youve begun this safe you DO NOT WANT FREE RAGE in yourself !!!!!!! important!!!!!
9. If you are adept enough to have learned to train your mind to Automatically do certain tasks then you can have your rage bottled in random sized bottles automaticaly though this is VERY DIFFICULT it is the easyist way once accomplished.
10. you will need to make sure that the safe is always kept big enough to store all your rage I have mine set to resize when needed but you may have to resize it every now ant then yourself.
11. to use the rage simply unlock the safe and take out the appropriate sized bottle... THIS REQUIRES CONCENTRATION AND VISUALIZATION!!!!
12. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS MAINTAIN AND KEEP THIS SAFE SECURE!!!!!!
13. Now if you go to an unpopulated area and release small amounts of rage and FORCE YOURSELF to teach your rage to have care and skill with its might than you can become a very Strong fighter But Dont be suprised if this takes YEARS to accomplish!!!
14. Again USE CARE and youre done be carefull and enjoy!

this spell took me 3 years just to get it to work and i am still training my rage so expect long time once youve utilized your rage to train it.
This comment by Danaxii Firieandus, Old one.

Return to “Occult and Magick”