Memory/spell

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ligit

Memory/spell

Post by ligit » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:34 pm

I noticed that my memory have been failing me and preventing me from increasing my level in certain things,  and i would like to know if there's any1 who have any expertise in spells to do with memory enhancement

ligit

Post by ligit » Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:34 pm

i only know of 2 so far 1 of them is:
Powers & emotions tied,
a wariors/witch heart is where is hides,
help me through my agony,
bless me with my memory!
                  So mote it be!

However i still feel my memory fading slowly

m00nshadow

Post by m00nshadow » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:37 pm

I wish I could help, but if your losing your memory at 19, can you imagine what mine is like at my age... lol I tell everybody I suffer from CRS.
Can't Remember Sh@#. If I find a good spell I will let you know. I am always on the lookout for a good one.

Blessed Be

Suzyn

Re: Memory/spell

Post by Suzyn » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:04 pm

ligit wrote:I noticed that my memory have been failing me and preventing me from increasing my level in certain things,  and i would like to know if there's any1 who have any expertise in spells to do with memory enhancement
Rosemary the herb is very good for memory, fresh herb or esensial oil.  also amethyst is good.

Also drink lots of sping water and do some meditation or relaxation regularly.
Shine bright

Suzyn

ligit

Post by ligit » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:32 pm

ironically i've planted a rosemary plant in my garden a few years ago now its all over the place lol, what do i do with the rosemary to I grind it, use it for baths....?

Runescrafts

Post by Runescrafts » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:34 am

I burn a yellow candle and keep a yellow stone with me while I study and carry the stone when needed.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."

Suzyn

Post by Suzyn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:43 pm

ligit wrote:ironically i've planted a rosemary plant in my garden a few years ago now its all over the place lol, what do i do with the rosemary to I grind it, use it for baths....?
There is no such thing as coincidence!  There are lots of things you can do - you can crush gently and cover in boiling water leave for as long as you feel necesary ( you could try to focus clear focused energy transferring into to the water) Strain and add to bath water. sometimes I just add some sprigs straight to the bath - you sometimes end up with bits of flowers in your hair, but I don't mind this.  Having some near by when you are trying to learn something, shopping list, this months timetable, studying then carry some with you when you need to recall this.

Rosemary is great for losts of things it is very rotective and goes very well with Lavender in the bath or in a pouch/dream pillow under your pillow to aid a peacefull sleep and protect the dreaming you have.
Shine bright

Suzyn

Suzyn

Re: Memory/spell

Post by Suzyn » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:16 pm

Suzyn wrote:
ligit wrote:I noticed that my memory have been failing me and preventing me from increasing my level in certain things,  and i would like to know if there's any1 who have any expertise in spells to do with memory enhancement
Rosemary the herb is very good for memory, fresh herb or esensial oil.  also amethyst is good.

Also drink lots of sping water and do some meditation or relaxation regularly.
Use it in your bath or in a sachet under your pillow, put a vase of it or hang some to dry by your desk. Excellent when used with lavender for baths and dream pillows.
Shine bright

Suzyn

Suzyn

Post by Suzyn » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Sorry I'm new here - I thought I sent a reply to this yesterday unless it has went as a private message - wich I didn't mean to.

You can usu Rosemary striaght into a bath or crush and steep in boiling water strain and add to bath.   You can have dried bunches hanging or in a vase around your home, or at a desk.  It goes particularly well with Lavender, which will only enhance clear headedness.  I also use both in a dream pillow with a pinch of mugwort and a blue lace agate and amethyst for procted blissfill sleep.  You can put a few drops of Rosemary oil on a hankerchief and carry in pocket for when you are out and about or pin a sprig to your lapel.  Rosemary is very protective as well as memory enhancing.

Hope this helps
Shine bright

Suzyn

A.Occultus

Post by A.Occultus » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:59 pm

You can make for you a Planetary Kamea!
The Planet which works with memory and mind is Mercury, so you can do a Kamea of this planet and use it.
Don't need a big ritual for it, only a consecration in a day and hour of Mercury.
"In Nomine Patris et Sacrvm Tetragramma, Amen"

Return to “Occult and Magick”