Pendulums to determine boy or girl

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:27 pm

Crow wrote:That's alot of Leo's running around!  I too share the same signs for Sun/Moon.  Double Pisces Asc Sag.  Now I will be finding myself with two Sag's running around the house.  That is odd.  Wonder how many doubles have children that share their Ascendant. I know way off the subject yet again. I tend to get distracted.   :smt005 I will be getting that pentulum soon so I can try this out.  Let's see if it says boy like the Chinese Chart said.  Thanks again for the link for this chart.  Might add that my middle daughter was suppose to be a boy according to this chart when I did it 5 years ago.  That time I searched the internet for the chart and punched in the numbers, month of conception, age of mom during conception.  They never asked for the due date like this link you provided. Wonder if that made a difference. This last time I was trying to do it in my head. Thought that even ment girl, odd ment boy. 3 mth + 31 years= 34 which would have been a girl.  Now I see it says a boy, who knows. ;)  Which makes me want to get that pentulum even more!  I cannot wait to see.
I used my gold wedding band on a necklace for both of my times trying it. I guess it works the same as the pendulum.  You might try it that way. Wouldn't hurt.
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:29 pm

You know I never realized that both of my children's sun sign is my ascendant. What's funny is my hubby's ascendant is Capricorn. This baby that we are expecting will be a Capricorn. Isn't that odd?
Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:17 am

What type of metal was the ring and necklace, or does this really matter?  Since I wear silver not sure if that would change things.  But I will give it a try later on. Have to go track down the necklace, as my eldest likes to raid mom's jewerly box. That is odd about the same Asc signs.  Cannot remember his off hand.  Now I will have to review his charts.   Numerology and Astrology has us perfectly paired up.  Looks like I will be stuck with this one for a while. :smt005

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm

Crow wrote:What type of metal was the ring and necklace, or does this really matter?  Since I wear silver not sure if that would change things.  But I will give it a try later on. Have to go track down the necklace, as my eldest likes to raid mom's jewerly box. That is odd about the same Asc signs.  Cannot remember his off hand.  Now I will have to review his charts.   Numerology and Astrology has us perfectly paired up.  Looks like I will be stuck with this one for a while. :smt005
The ring is 10k gold and the necklace is silver plated. My 8 year old daughter likes to raid my jewlery box as well, so I can sympathize there.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:44 pm

Now I hope I did this right.  I keep on getting a fast moving circle.   If it is like lylacpedals said, since it is clockwise that would be a boy. Had my partner do it, my eldest daughter, and they too got the same responce.  Since my parnter is saying that he was asking yes or no. He was getting yes the circle, for both a boy or girl.  His conclussion is that we are not to know at this time.  UGH!  Never one for patience in this. I likes to know ASAP. Guess I will be waiting for the ultrasound after all.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Crow wrote:Now I hope I did this right.  I keep on getting a fast moving circle.   If it is like lylacpedals said, since it is clockwise that would be a boy. Had my partner do it, my eldest daughter, and they too got the same responce.  Since my parnter is saying that he was asking yes or no. He was getting yes the circle, for both a boy or girl.  His conclussion is that we are not to know at this time.  UGH!  Never one for patience in this. I likes to know ASAP. Guess I will be waiting for the ultrasound after all.
How far along are you? I am at 19 weeks now. I go to the doctor today for a routine checkup and I suppose he will have me make my appointment with the ultrasound technician toady. From the experience with my last two children, they usually do the ultrasound at about 20 weeks. That is next week for me.
As for the pendulum, it was held over my abdomen and we did not say anything, it just started making circles. This time it was counter clockwise.
I forgot to tell you about another prediction I received. My husband and I were eating at our favorite Chinese restaurant and our waitress (who is Chinese) asked me if I knew what I was having. I told her that I was not sure yet. She asked if she could look at my left hand and I allowed her to do so. She looked at the side of my hand where my little finger connects to the hand and she looked at the lines at the base of my little finger, on the outside of my hand. She told me it was a girl as well. The lines on the outside of my hand were light and subtle. She said that if it was a boy, they would be more defined. Also, my neighbor, who is expecting in October, said she thought mine was a girl because of how my 1 year old son clings to me. She is having a boy and her youngest child won't have anything to do with her. Her child screams and cries when she gets near her where as my son wants mama all the time. My neighbor is Hispanic.
Just a few ideas for you to maybe try.

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:56 pm

I am 20weeks Dec 17th is my due date. ;)   Did as you said, asked no question still got the clockwise motion.  Looks to be another boy.

As to the lines, I tried to find them. I see tons of lines....lol. Not sure which one you are talking about. Is it the line above the love lines on the side?  Because those have always ran deep, and very easy to see.  But there is a very dark blue line around those other lines, this is something new.

The method the hispanic neighbor told you was neat to hear about.
I didn't know about that.  Was your son always cuddly?  Is he the baby old enough to overhear about the excitement about another baby?  Is he getting worried?  Sounds like you got yourself a cuddle bug. My children are acting the same as they did before I got pregnant, so it is hard to use this method.  Lil guy still my wiggle butt, who wishes to get down and explore everything.  Not much for cuddles, too much to see and people to meet. lol My eldest again not much for cuddles, very independent and uses more logic than emotion.   Now my middle daughter, still my lil cuddle bug. She took it really hard when her baby brother was on the way.  This time it is better.  Athough she will be upset, she clearly wished for a baby sister.  Boys are so...yucky, stinky, and gross!!! lol (came back to add, that this is due to her baby brother slobbering on her stuff. She screams, he laughes and does it some more.  Oh he is a lil stinker!!  That is why she says that about boys.  The oldest thinks it is great, since her younger sis has messed with her stuff and is getting a taste of her own medicine.)

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 am

J&A_Hernandez_2007 and Crow,
                                              Congrats on your pregnancies, I hope they both go well for you both and that your babies are born healthy.  Crow the Pendalum thing for the baby I was taught if it it goes clockwise its a boy and if if goes from side to side its a girl.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 am

Crow wrote:I am 20weeks Dec 17th is my due date. ;)   Did as you said, asked no question still got the clockwise motion.  Looks to be another boy.

As to the lines, I tried to find them. I see tons of lines....lol. Not sure which one you are talking about. Is it the line above the love lines on the side?  Because those have always ran deep, and very easy to see.  But there is a very dark blue line around those other lines, this is something new.

The method the hispanic neighbor told you was neat to hear about.
I didn't know about that.  Was your son always cuddly?  Is he the baby old enough to overhear about the excitement about another baby?  Is he getting worried?  Sounds like you got yourself a cuddle bug. My children are acting the same as they did before I got pregnant, so it is hard to use this method.  Lil guy still my wiggle butt, who wishes to get down and explore everything.  Not much for cuddles, too much to see and people to meet. lol My eldest again not much for cuddles, very independent and uses more logic than emotion.   Now my middle daughter, still my lil cuddle bug. She took it really hard when her baby brother was on the way.  This time it is better.  Athough she will be upset, she clearly wished for a baby sister.  Boys are so...yucky, stinky, and gross!!! lol (came back to add, that this is due to her baby brother slobbering on her stuff. She screams, he laughes and does it some more.  Oh he is a lil stinker!!  That is why she says that about boys.  The oldest thinks it is great, since her younger sis has messed with her stuff and is getting a taste of her own medicine.)
So you are only a week ahead of me. As for the lines on the side of the hand, I think it is the one betweem the love line and the base of the little finger. But I am not too sure.
I went to the doc yesterday and heard the baby's heart rate. 150 which indicates girl. I will ge my ultrasound a week from today (and that week will take its time passing too).
My son just turned a year old the 31st of July. So I don't think he really knows what it going on. He will put his head down on my abdomen sometimes almost like he is trying to hear the baby. It is sweet when he does that. It seems to me that he became more cuddlely after I became pregnant again. I can't walk out of a room anymore with out him throwing a fit. My aunt takes care of him while I am in class and he never used to throw a fit when I left him, now he does.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am

starsign20002000 wrote:J&A_Hernandez_2007 and Crow,
                                              Congrats on your pregnancies, I hope they both go well for you both and that your babies are born healthy.  Crow the Pendalum thing for the baby I was taught if it it goes clockwise its a boy and if if goes from side to side its a girl.
Thank you.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:32 pm

Starsign20002000-Thanks, and I will keep that back and forth swing in mind.  More of a dowser who finds things, not really good with the other questions. Still learning my pendulum. I finally broke down and purchased one.  Trying to get more in tune with it, as I am so used to using the pressure points on my body to locate.  

J&A Hernendez- Oh you have a lil guy too. ;)  As to the heartbeat, I have heard this.  I guess this is accurate most of the time.  That is wonderful that you will be able to find out in a week!!  And yes, I am sure it will drag out.

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 pm

I had my ultrasound today and it was a bit difficult to get the baby to open the legs, but we got a peek and it's a girl! My intuition was right yet again.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 pm

Congrats!! Wonderful news. Looks like this method worked for you.  Thanks for the update.  Good health, and best wishes. Now you get to lock into the name. ;) How fun!!

Safe Journey

J&A_Hernandez_2007

Post by J&A_Hernandez_2007 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:40 am

Crow wrote:Congrats!! Wonderful news. Looks like this method worked for you.  Thanks for the update.  Good health, and best wishes. Now you get to lock into the name. ;) How fun!!

Safe Journey
Thank you! As for the name, we already had one picked out. Liliana Kathlene. If she were to be a boy, his name would have been Diego Benjamin.
The doc is now saying that I maybe 2 weeks further along than we thought at first. If that is the case, she will be due on my grandmother's birthday. It would be excellent if she were to be born on my grandmother's b-day. No other grandchild, niece, nephew or great grandchild of my grandmother has been born in December since my grandmother was. I think it would be special if my daughter were born on that day especially since my grandmother passed away December 29, 1980 of ovarian cancer. And the middle name we chose for this one is a variation of her name and her mother-in-law's (my great-grandmother) name. My grandmother's name was Darlene and my great-grandmother's  middle name was Katherine. So we took the 'Kath' from 'Katherine' and the 'lene' from 'Darlene'. I would have used Darlene as her name, but my cousin already has that name and we did not want to repeat it.

Crow

Post by Crow » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:13 pm

I love that name...who would have thought Lilana Kathleen, but it has a wonderful sound.  My daughter was born on December 24th, so it was kinda of a nice x-mas gift.  That was my favorite holiday with my grandma, when she passed it was never the same.  She was the glue that held this disfunction family together.  Massive heart attack in her early 40's.  I hope that this brings you the same joy that it did me.  Like a gift after having lost a beloved around the same time.  Sounds like you will have one around Christmas?  Trying to do the math here.  I am still trying to wake up. lol.

Return to “Occult and Magick”