IM SO POWER HUNGRY!!!

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Stephys_cool

IM SO POWER HUNGRY!!!

Post by Stephys_cool » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:46 am

Ahhhh I felt the power in my runes!!
So I did a lil rune magic.
and then I could feel the energy strongerrr
and I can't use it on anything because I'm not very experienced!!
and and!! I told myself I wouldn't do black magic no matter how power hungry I get!!
I need to do something but I don't know what!!
I want to summon a demon!!
But I can't!!
So now I just want a cigarette.
I'm too crazy to see

Minyassa

Post by Minyassa » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:27 am

Why in the world would you want to call something so negative into your life?  There are nicer ways to perform magick that don't harm you, like building a crystal garden in a dish and charging it to protect your house.  You can still feel the energy flowing, which is admittedly addictive, but that should not lead to anything foolish or reckless.  No need to stick your finger into a light socket to experience electricity when you can just as easily use a computer or watch television, y'know?
Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.
    -Henri-Frederic Amiel

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:14 pm

lol yeah that's so very true.
I would never EVER go near anything like that. I just will begin to dream of how cool it would be when I get power hungry like that.
But. Deep down I am convincing myself that I'm pure, and black is evil. And I talk myself out of it.
So. I'm okay (: lols. I don't get power hungry much any more. I prefer not to really... it's like a drug o.o and then I get all... yeah. I can't explain. but it's uncomfortable.
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm

p.s.
I know it's not cool.
The idea is in a way though.. you can't deny that.
It's mask makes it inviting. I see past it though! I promise :P
I'm too crazy to see

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus » Sun May 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Ok, don't get so greedy, young initiate. Wasting a demon's time is also STRONGLY NOT RECOMMENDED. They don't give power, they only teach you to increase it yourself.

Minyassa shouldn't be so short-sighted, because demons are not negative. It is because of THEM why we even know what "esoteric" or "magic" means. They brought us the power we need to evolve as a race.  You really should take a look at spiritual satanism (pagansim). Not dedicating yourself to it, just looking into it.

Don't you know what to use your power on? Try some exercises, be them physical, psychic, social.Empower yourself even further. Try telekinesis exercises. Whatever! And Don't just summon a demon just because you are bored. (You don't even know the correct formulae to evoke them, so I'm wasting my breath on this subject :D )

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Yeah but some demons do follow satan.
Erm, have any idea what I should try to do?
Telekinesis.. man I have tried that sooo many times. Usually leaves me onnery. I believe I have had things slide down my hand but I can't do much more then that and I spend hours and just mann it uses all my energy. It's not worth hating everything over lol. I like... am stingy with my energy now
I'm too crazy to see

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 pm

by the way black magic does exist. you made it sound like it's good.
you're only 17 muh dear (: you'll learn a lot of your ideas are a little off.
Trust me, happens to me all the time.
I'm too crazy to see

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:25 pm

If we all have the power within, that makes us all hungry for power - our own.  Seek lessons of power and energy and you will find your spirit and spirituality.
God bless, J

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:46 pm

You just reminded me of the old days about a year ago.
Sitting on the computer all night, even on a school night, to where I can not get off, because I can not stop reading stuff related to energy.
I thought nothing of that, thanks
I'm too crazy to see

Dionysus

Post by Dionysus » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Stephys_cool wrote:Yeah but some demons do follow satan.
All demons follow Satan, but not all of them are Goetic daemons.  Btw, i'm not implying Satan exists, but Lucifer exists at least for me. (Satan is just a lie about the god's true name). Have a look into this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V23jEcM2Sk

Anyway, if you are interested in telekinesis practice hard. I know that I was getting results (long ago) after 1 week or so, in a morning right after I woke up. But I abandoned that practice two weeks later because I had better things to do. I would recommend spending time and energy making friends. When I feel an overflow of energy I can easily connect with anyone like... for life. Just go and meet new people everywhere.

By the way, please tell me what runes you did use. I'm just curious.

Stephys_cool

Post by Stephys_cool » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:17 am

I couldn't find where I spoke about runes. Were you speaking to me?
And I started practicing telekinesis the power feels  so strong... i can feel it every time but it just doesn't do it.
every time i improve more on what things I need to know... like I tell myself it's a personal practice and teach myself all these others things i never thought of..
but soon enough I stopped again it just takes a lot of time but I know I will practice again.
I'm too crazy to see

Return to “Occult and Magick”