Accidental Curse

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Miko-of-Yokai

Accidental Curse

Post by Miko-of-Yokai » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 am

When I was younger I messed with some things before I had enough knowlage or control of any power...and I ended up putting a curse on myself by accident. I didn't realize for a long time, but it was the kind that suffocated my energy and abilities. I need to know what to do about this...can someone please help me?

greenmerlin

Post by greenmerlin » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:51 pm

This spell seems simplistic, but it has to do with the power of intent. It's helped me out in similair  situations. Picture yourself curse free and clap your hands very loudly once to get the curse out of you. I know this sounds dumb, but it works.

michalopoulos

Post by michalopoulos » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Yes, I think too that should work
While you meditate try to expel the negative energy by breathing and fill you body with fresh, new, powerful energy.
Do this before and after visualizing yourself curse free.
If you don't like to clap your hands because of the movement involved you can also laugh, that works too!
Hope it helps..

Ianna Leane

Post by Ianna Leane » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Do some research:  might google self cleansing ritual.  That's what are cleansings are for (Wicca), it cleans us of negatives and magick pure.  Or, if that doesn't work (which it should as it was conjured by yourself), try searching for spell reverse, getting rid of a spell, something along those lines.

And, as a side note, that is so.....Neville of you, lmao
Blessed Be

Return to “Occult and Magick”