weird beliefs

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crasymonkey89

weird beliefs

Post by Crasymonkey89 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:04 am

I'm so glad to have finally found a place to be myself.  I Believe in vampires and werewolves and witches and not only that, I believe that I'm one of them.  Best yet, I get turned on by them, I know when I'm looking at one and when I'm not.  Unfortunately, most people think I'm crasy or need to be institutionalized.  How can I live in my beliefs and not have to try to escape from a mental institute?  It's not like I'm killing anyone, I believe in alot of the things other people believe in, I just believe in more and different things.  I believe that Gaia, or Mother Earth assisted the devil (who is not a bad guy) in creating me and my kind.  I live forever in what I call the Underworld but it goes by many names.  I visit this plane through shells, either human or animal, and thus I remember WWI and WWII like it was yesterday.  I was there when Napoleon stormed across Europe, and when Rome became an empire.  I don't know all the facts of life, but I do know what life was like for people of many different ages.  So, two questions: Is there anyone out there who believes in the same thing or something similar to what I believe in, and if so, ho can I reach my full powerful potential?

jdesco23

omg

Post by jdesco23 » Tue May 26, 2009 5:57 am

that is so crazy b/c ive always believed in witches werewolves and all that and when i was younger i had an out of body experience and was in another part of the world and it was so crazy cus i remembered it and never told no one and i remembered a past life as an old man but anyways are you still experiencing these things if so i would like to no more about it thanks!!

Return to “Occult and Magick”