Fire Dancers Of Egypt

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Crow

Fire Dancers Of Egypt

Post by Crow » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:35 am

I had me a memory that kinda made no sense.  Does anyone know of the fire dancers of Egypt?  This is what I am currently researching when I have more time.  Would love to hear your thoughts or ideas on this matter.

Safe Journey

Adding that this was a trigger. Not knowing why or what exactly.  I do not have time like I used to for my studies. So I am not asking for answers to just land here in the thread.  Just a little guidance would be nice.  For some reason this is where I am being moved to research. What it means I am not sure right now.

Crow

Post by Crow » Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Been trying to do this research before the children awaken, and still not enough coffee. :)  Okay so what I am finding doesn't ring any bells.  Hmmm, perhaps it isn't time.  Oh this can be so frustrating. Like a song you have in your head until you go and listen to the song before it stops playing in your head sort of thing happening.

I'll keep searching...just a little more balanced this time when I do.  I had placed too much time on this matter that I had let other things go.  Like my mind. hahaha.  No really, not funny but I did need to take a break.

Safe Journey

Return to “Occult and Magick”