can "you" help me?

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wolfy1982

can "you" help me?

Post by wolfy1982 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:42 am

ok..what does it mean when you have 4 shadows at 12am?

:smt006  :smt017
:smt017  :smt003

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:16 am

For me it would mean to lay off those happy drinks for a while. lol Oh how I love them, but cannot drink. :(
Found that the best translations are yours.  Meaning that only you can really know what four shaddows at midnight mean.  Were you awake, half asleep, or seen this in a dream?  Or is this a riddle, a quote, etc?

wolfy1982

Post by wolfy1982 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:59 am

i was wide awake, and i've been trying to go out and see why i have 4 shadows couple of times now.

Crow

Post by Crow » Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:38 pm

Is this the only time you have seen shaddows?   What were you feeling when it happened?  Prior, during, and after.  This I found helps with understanding the nature of the visits.  Again it all will be how you see them.

Like a paiting, everyone will have their own interpretation of what the artist was trying to express.  Helps to keep notes on how you are feeling, what is happening, any key things such as smells, sounds, etc.  It could be that we are lonely, or being visited by someone who has passed.  Sometimes when I think about someone I lost, a few days later strange things start to happen.  Othertimes the shaddows are just spirits moving around. Residue of another time playing out in front of me, or just passing through.  But when those towering figures come around it is because I have done something I really shouldn't have. :smt002 These visits I dread.  Like a child being scoulded.  They do not have to say a word, I just KNOW. Why?  Never found it in a book, it was something I noted dealing with what I am feeling inside at the time of the visits.  Prior to the visit I can be in bliss, then the shaddow, boom I feel like a child again.  I feel loved, but being corrected.  I feel humbled.  Then I go and relook at things that I have been doing to see where I have caused some problems, and try to correct it.  But this is for me. What all those visits to you can mean something totally different.  Just like a painting. :smt003

Since I do not see what you see. I cannot tell you my personal view of what you are seeing.  It can be frustrating at times.  Key is YOU, try to remember that.  If you read it should mean this or that, but it doesn't feel right inside with you, then dismiss it.  I've been seeing these things ever since I could remember.  And I still have alot to learn.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:06 pm

What is the light like around you, above you?

wolfy1982

Post by wolfy1982 » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:43 pm

i will try and let you know tonight..would it help you if i took a picture of it of the shadows i see at 12am
i will for sure let you know tonight and i will also record a small 10-20 second video of it.

Crow

Post by Crow » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:43 am

Just curious to know if they came back these past two nights?  Also wondering if you had tried to post this info in the paranormal forum.  Sorry that even in a photo I would not be able to tell you what you seek.  That is not how it works for me, maybe for others it does.  Pehaps someone will be able to help.  I know the one apartment me and my ex lived in we would see a spirit move across the window every night at 3:20 AM.  It was a shaddow of a man just gliding along. Thing was, we were on the second floor!!  Since I use my "feelers"  I could tell that this spirit ment me no harm.  It was just passing through.  My bedroom window just happen to be in the path of where it was going.  Since it didn't stop, I knew it wasn't there to communicate.  I just let it be.  For months this happened, until we moved.  Then no more.  Wonder if he is still crossing there.  Hmmm.

wolfy1982

Post by wolfy1982 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 pm

i will check again in a few days of what is going on. i will let you know in about 2 days

wolfy1982

Post by wolfy1982 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:41 pm

i do see them..at night only and they do show up.

ravenuriel

Post by ravenuriel » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 am

please take a picture.. and post it so we can see it.

Return to “Occult and Magick”