Putting a love hex on someone.

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

avaiyak

Putting a love hex on someone.

Post by avaiyak » Mon May 05, 2008 9:38 am

I was wondering if there could be a means of putting a love hex on someone.  My ex boyfriend Two Feathers seemed to have a love hex on me.  I could not think of anybody else but him for the longest time.  He would come into my dreams if I did not see him for a while.  He would come into the dreams of my lovers if I was with another and make them believe that he would take me away from them.  What did he do to me?  What can I do to stop him?
Vera Jean Cooper

Rising_Sun

love spells

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 10:06 am

they never actually worked for me. I have put two love spells on 2 different people i was "in love" with in the past. I was a teen back then so never actually considered the secondary effects of karma. i never ended up with any of them in any way, even though the spells seemed to work in a very strange way and just for short period of time.

there are ways to break love spells. it's a good thing you're aware of it
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Rising_Sun

Re: Putting a love hex on someone.

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 08, 2008 12:57 pm

btw, how do you know for sure that he put a spell on you?
life is real when you are dreaming, life is a dream when you are realing

Danny

Post by Danny » Fri May 09, 2008 1:10 am

:)
Last edited by Danny on Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:34 pm

If I were you, I'd use a protective spell to alert your spirit guides to the problem. Once that is done, there is no way this person can continue to affect you. A simple home cleansing would do you good as well. Burn some sage, Frankincense and myrrh and let the smoke fill every room in your house, especially the corners. There are alot of things you could do that are easy and very effective.

ammo

Post by ammo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:35 pm

If I were you, I'd use a protective spell to alert your spirit guides to the problem. Once that is done, there is no way this person can continue to affect you. A simple home cleansing would do you good as well. Burn some sage, Frankincense and myrrh and let the smoke fill every room in your house, especially the corners. There are alot of things you could do that are easy and very effective.

Return to “Occult and Magick”