Atlantis Rings

A forum that offers discussions on esoteric topics like demonology, magick, encounters, witchcraft, and all things spiritual or mystical in nature.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rising_Sun

Atlantis Rings

Post by Rising_Sun » Tue May 13, 2008 9:34 pm

Does anyone else own an atlantis ring and if so what use do you make of it? how do you wear it?

I have gotten mine a couple of months ago and I'm really satisfied with it, from the first time i wore i felt it's energy and that somehow made my hand feel heavier, but i want to know what else can i do with it, besides wearing it. how can i cleanse it? how can i charge it for a specific purpose?

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue May 13, 2008 9:40 pm

How does an Atlantis ring look like and what it is made up of?I would love to see a picture of it.

Well cleansing do what you feel best for you.A simple white light cleansing will do or puttiong in running water or sunlight

Like crystals you can program it for something like lucky charm,protection,store thoughts.

What i really think is whatever object you have and got a certain intention about it it will be energise.It can be a small piece of wood or asmall rock. ;-)

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Tue May 13, 2008 10:24 pm

Thanks for your input! :)

here are some pics

and this is the original atlantis ring found on the grave of Tut Ankh Amon in the 1920's

some info i've found on the net about the ring
The fantastic and mysterious Atlantis Ring is a ring of benefic waves that protects the wearer from negative vibes, evil forces and spells. This ring enhances intuition and promotes good luck.

Symbols and geometrical shapes are known to generate and resonate with certain vibration frequencies.

The design of the Atlantis Ring provides a shield against harmful external vibrations.

The whole organism is protected by strengthening the human bio-energetic field, guarding against bacteria, viruses and external negative influences.

The design contains the equilateral triangle, the rectangle, the square and the Golden Mean. These symbols encompass meanings for movement, light, the flame of life, the "Trinity", the past, present and future, order and unity, the Sirius connection and much more.

The Atlantis Ring is in fact a resonator of subtle cosmic energies. It is said to protect the wearer from accidents, misfortune and from harm in general. Apart from personal protection the Ring of Atlantis influences others in a positive way promoting health and happiness and an overall positive atmosphere.

The design has 6 pyramids, 3 bars, 2 isosceles triangles and two holes which are connected by a groove inside.

The Pyramids pick up, accumulate, boost and emit cosmic energy in the form of electromagnetic vibrations.
The triangle shaped Columns interconnect the six pyramids, making a net that condenses the energy picked by the pyramids and redistribute it to both sides towards the triangles.

The isosceles Triangles in both sides of the pyramids purify the energies, transforming them into positive ones, which flow to the interior of the ring through the holes of their vertexes.

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Tue May 13, 2008 10:35 pm

I would check the material that came with the ring and web site for the one you got, if there is one.  I would e-mail them and aske about charging and cleansing the ring.  It may be charged already.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Wed May 14, 2008 8:04 am

i bought it at a jewerlry store that was in the town i used to live. it didn't come with any material, so i don't really know much about it, except that it's a silver ringer, that it was originally created by egyptians and that one should wear it for protection purposes.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 am

Nice ring Rising Sun.by the way silver is a metal for protection so the main purpose for the ring is yes for protection.And you know what silver doesn't need cleansing as it is a metal which cleanse by itself.Charging it you can do so by intenet like in what way you want to be protected,in which situation, from what or who.

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Wed May 14, 2008 8:43 am

oh i didn't know that silver was a metal that cleansed itself. what do you mean charging it by internet? I know that its main purpose is to protect but i think it also has other properties. i wanted to charge it with a healing energy

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Wed May 14, 2008 8:54 am

dhav wrote:Nice ring Rising Sun.by the way silver is a metal for protection so the main purpose for the ring is yes for protection.And you know what silver doesn't need cleansing as it is a metal which cleanse by itself.Charging it you can do so by intenet like in what way you want to be protected,in which situation, from what or who.
happy birthday btw :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed May 14, 2008 10:04 am

lol not internet.My mind wandered i think.Intention I meant

Many thank for the b'day wish.

Same to you but belated lol.

Ok I searched the internet reagrding silver and here what I got :
Silver is also given correspondence of healing as well as magical protection. It is also attributed with increasing psychic ability and intuition. It is said to influence change in people as well as instill a person with adaptability. It is strongly associated with the Moon.

Mystical Properties:
Silver is told to bring advantage to it's wearer throughout life.  It is used to conjure patience and perseverance to the wearer, and it used extensively with gemstone due tot he fact that the metal attracts and retains the qualities emitted by the stones.

It is known to enhance the powers of the moon, particularly during the full and new moons. Throughout the world it is identified with the lunar manifestations of the Great Mother, the eternal goddess.  As the metal is reflective, as the moon reflects the light of the sun, so does silver reflect negativity from the wearer. Tiny silver globes, or any sliver jewelry can be worn for magical security; used to provide protection again evil intent, reflecting spells of harm back to the sender.

Silver can also be used to enhance your psychic abilities, as it is a psychic-influencing metal.  When worn it stimulates your psychic awareness but simultaneously lulls the conscious, so as not to overwhelm.  Donning silver jewelry before sleep is another method of producing psychic dreams. If the piece is set with moonstone or other gemstone with psychic properties the effects will be more powerful.
Hope it helps.Unknowingly I always wear a silver ring(a simple one) and got a silver chain with lapis stone as pendant.I wonder from what they have been protecting me.lol

With silver metal you can associate silver rays also which are healing and protective as well.you can program your silver with protection and healing powers as well.Enhance it with full moon light.
Healing Properties:
There is a long history and tradition of healing associated with Silver. It is believed that Silver is antibacterial of sorts. A disinfectant for the human body that boosts your immunity. Several resources suggest that this metal, when ingested, kills anaerobic (nitrogen breathing) bacteria which can be quite beneficial. This practice allows aerobic (oxygen breathing) bacteria survive, which are very good, especially for digestion.

In many ancient cultures, silver was used to purify water and in the prevention of festering of wounds.  In 1884 a Dr. Crede discovered that silver had the ability to cure a disease that had been responsible for causing blindness in thousands of babies.

Energy workers will find this metal a wonderful conduit for sending energy to a patient. It can also be used to help channel the energies of gemstones in healing, particularly: Turquoise, Carnelian, Moonstone, Amethyst and Quartz are excellent healing stones to channel with Silver.

This mineral should also be beneficial in treating some infectious diseases, like hepatitis or the flu, and may help cleanse your blood and correct chemical and hormonal imbalances if used properly. In more traditional medicine it is used for dental fillings and fittings, as well as surgical implants.

Magical Properties:
Energy: Receptive
Element: Water
Deities: Isis, Diana, Luna, Selene, Lucina
Powers: Invocation, love, psychic abilities, dreams, peace, protection, travel and money.

More than two thirds of the world's civilizations use silver, or silver coated coins as money, and a great deal of the remainder do at least a portion of their bartering with silver, which is why silver is used extensively in money drawing magic.

Gemstones that you are working with are more powerful set or wrapped in silver. It has almost no vibrational impact on the stones, quite the opposite in fact, it will enhance the connection between the wearer and the stone, allowing for a gentle flow of energy between the two.  It is said that over time that the silver will in fact absorb and reflect the same energy as the stone it is set in.

Place a piece of this mineral on your forehead to activate and open your Third Eye Chakra to aid in seeing. As well, a silver bracelet worn around the wrist of your receptive hand will aid you in receiving channeled information and drawing certain energy forms.

Use the Lunar qualities of your Silver to balance your life; growing what is good and necessary while voiding whatever causes you harm or prevents your evolution. Let it perform like a psychic mirror, allowing you to see your life from the outside. View this new perspective without judgment, but with a purer knowledge of what is best for your highest good.

Practitioners of astral travel may like using Silver as an anchor as they move from one reality to another. It provides a kind of energy beam or signal trace that allows you to always "see" where your physical body is. So you aren't distracted by the fear of not being able to return.

Silver works well on all   chakras, and combined with other gemstones, may in turn stimulate kundalini  energy and help you to enjoy full development.

Well i found all this which I enjoyed reading as well.
Hope it is helpful

dhav :smt020

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Wed May 14, 2008 2:34 pm

very interesting post! thanks for the info. it feels so good to know that i've been wearing silver for the last 7 months. i do feel that some of my psychic abilities and intuition have been improved. silver has always been my favorite metal, i also like lapis lasuli a lot. you prbably have been receiving the properties of both; the lapis stone and the silver.

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu May 15, 2008 7:40 am

Yea I have been receiving the properties of both for one year I think.and me too have always liked silver.

I was thinking you can give your ring the silver violet flame healing ablities.Thsi will transmute neative energy to positive and then heal.Just imagine aglow of silvery violet flame falling on the ring and program it about the nature of it's work what you would like it do do in certain cirmcumstances.Just an idea

regards,

dhav ;-)

Rising_Sun

Post by Rising_Sun » Thu May 15, 2008 5:29 pm

thanks so much for that! sometimes i use a violet flame to eliminate negative thoughts or transmute them into positive ones (as in imagining a negative thought burning in the violet flame so that the negative thought won't materialize) I guess this is kind of the same principle... I really appreciate all the info you have posted. thanks again!  :)

Return to “Occult and Magick”