wish to make gifts w/ my daycare kids

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Deborah

wish to make gifts w/ my daycare kids

Post by Deborah » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:03 pm

any sugestions on a gift giving thing children can make for a parent ..to give as such for christmas? that is not toxic for them to touch or they wont get hurt???

Thought the oils would be fun ..but need it to be creative for little ones?

Any sugestions ..even if not oils maybe soaps ...I have goats could use the milk lol let them milk them hahaha naaa lol

oh am looking for goat receipes as well..to use for natural products such as soaps lotions ..how to make
Thanks
Deborah

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:34 pm

Herbs sachets to keep in drawers or wardrobes can be a good idea for small kids, and they won't have oil stains on their clothes afterwards...... they love picking herbs. For the more skilled ones, they may also like the idea of gathering herbs AND sawing up the sachets from scrap- get a lot of colourful, flowery cloth and they will love it....

Or powders, if you want to use oils..... put some talc powder in a small plastic bag and mix together a few drops of oils to create a very personal powder... :) Shake it well, but make sure the bag is closed tightly with an elastic band or it will look like you're just back from the flour mill..... :smt003 :smt044
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Deborah

thank you

Post by Deborah » Fri Aug 12, 2005 1:47 am

When it gets closer to this time... I will take pics and share ... hehe what a mess this one will be ..guess no more messier than painting flower pots ..

I have mint growing in my back yard ...any ideas on this as well?

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:03 am

O yes! We'll all love to see the pictures! :smt003
Mint is very interesting....... I'll make a new post about mint! :)
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Aromatherapy”