Rosemary essential oil

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Rosemary essential oil

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:31 pm

Last winter, when all the rosemary shrubs were flowering, I decided it was just the perfect time to do a rosemary essential oil..... and so I did.
It has a lovely smell, and it can be used for burning or for baths.
If you use in the bath, this is what happens: you pour just a few drops and then go in. At first you think nothing of it, it's just a few drops, so you wonder if you have put too little oil. Then all of a sudden, ooooo no! I feel all greasy..... I won't be able to take all this grease off in ages...... mini-panic attack :smt003 Don't worry! It's all a false impression...... Lie back and relax for at least 5 minutes. Then start the scrubbing. Miracle! You've probably never seen so many dead cells in your life.... It's the most perfect scrub I've ever seen. Scrub, scrub, scrub.... then wash it off with some hot water and then again with cooler water. When you step off the the bath you'll never have had such a clean and smooth skin! I was so impressed.... it's fantastic what just a few drops can do! :smt002

ROSEMARY - Sharp and herby. Middle note. Stimulating, helps memory and clear thinking. Treats rheumatic pain, headaches and pains after exercise.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Aromatherapy”