Other ideas about essential oils usage

Get quality information on the healing powers of essential oils, the properties of each scent, and their uses in the bath, massage, and more.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Other ideas about essential oils usage

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:36 am

Oils can be used in other ways. I sometimes mix a few drops of various types on a saucer and put it on top of a wardrobe or a shelf to give a pleasant fragrance to a room. You can make your mixture as you please or make them to specific healing need. You can also put a few drop in a her sachet to enhance the herb, for eample a few drops of lavander in a lavander sachet to put in a drawer or a wardrobe.

A drop or two can also be used on handkerchiefs, tea tree oil is good as protection against infections during a journey, I usually keep an handkerchief with a couple of drops at hand when I fly or go in very busy public places, where it's easier to catch something. :smt002

My mother uses a drop of lavander oil applied under her nose to stay off headaches, and it works! :)

If there is an essential oil you particularly like you can rub in a few drops on the surface of a wooden table or chair, applying it with a soft cloth. It keeps the wood looking good and you get to enjoy it too!

Pour 3-4 drops of essential oil in the water when you run a bath to enjoy a super treat.....

For essential oils and their connections to the chakras, see this post http://www.MysticBoard.com/viewtopic.php?t=2381
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Aromatherapy”