my chakras have a certain reaction recently

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Cation

my chakras have a certain reaction recently

Post by Cation » Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 am

Hi all,

I'm quite new to chakras....I experienced something recently and I wonder did any of you experience something of that nature... I have been trying to read up too, trying to seek understanding/clarification. Would appreciate much if you could share your opinions.

These are the sequence of events which I felt...step by step:-

1) Both feet and hands tingle with energies; from foot/hand that reaches to thighs/upper arms stimultaneously.

2) Swirling energy at throat chakra

3) 3rd eye energy opens… the energy appears to grow from third eye area to upwards the forehead.

4) Then swirling energy in the heart

5) Swirling energy in solar plexus

6) Swirling energy in sacral ( uncertain…as faint)

7) Felt something in the base chakra

Next step – felt the top part of my head/crown…the sensations felt as if it is "opened"…appear to receive some form of energy/something of that nature coming inside my head… something warm in light degree….

What comes next, warmness/heat in my heart. Starts slowly, then intensified till the warmness appeared to expand to the base of my throat. Not uncomfortable feeling.

These swirling sensation is the first time I experienced. No, I did not induce this. Neither did I meditate.... I was not certain what was happening, in fact.

And then... eventually....all these finish...none the wiser what exactly happened.

Could anyone enlighten me please? Thanks

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Could be a spontaneous kundalini arising. Our chakras work independantly of us, they are a sub-conscious energy vortex so although we can affect them when consciously thinking about it and trying to they function quite happily without us consciously doing anything :)  Something will have triggered this, perhaps something as simple as a smell or fragrance or a scene or feeling :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

Cation

Post by Cation » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:34 am

Hi Cascade of Light,

Thanks for your viewpoint....

yes, something did trigger this... soul connection.....

I did experienced something like kundalini rising/awakening....that was last year....That was far more intense though.... Whole body was swept by an electrical charge.... overwhelms all my senses! I didn't even realized th significance of this until this year....

Recently this.... swirling sensations....are more 'gentler'.... It's the first time I experienced "swirling" chakras.... I did some reading up earlier... discovered that this had been experienced by others before... I would like to seek further understanding/clarification by joining forums such as this.

It's also a form of kundalini rising? Not necessarily of intense nature? hhmm...

Rgds
Cation

Return to “Chakra”