just a question

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ResidentEthel

just a question

Post by ResidentEthel » Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am

i am still relatively new to chakra healing and have only performed it on a few willing friends and mostly absent sessions....anyway, i'll get to the point....i was performing a basic technique on a friend and during the process, she says she felt overwhelming emotion and burst into tears. So I'm guessing it had some kind of effect....is that a good or bad sign?

I know she has some emotional issues she hasn't dealt with (and my tarot readings i've done for her confirm that)...

any comments, etc would be much appreciated.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat May 23, 2009 7:50 am

Well what you could have seen is what i would call a soulspark or in other terms a manifest expression from the subconscious or from the soul its self, your energy work could have in theory have provided for a need lacking in the persons life.

Having a expression like that could we have consequences on that person much later in the future

ResidentEthel

Post by ResidentEthel » Sat May 23, 2009 11:57 pm

DragonKnight wrote:Well what you could have seen is what i would call a soulspark or in other terms a manifest expression from the subconscious or from the soul its self, your energy work could have in theory have provided for a need lacking in the persons life.

Having a expression like that could we have consequences on that person much later in the future
so you're saying thats a good thing, right?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 am

yeah having that is a good thing it also gives you confidence that you are administering the correct healing.

ResidentEthel

Post by ResidentEthel » Sun May 24, 2009 12:11 am

awesome....more readng up for me then :) Just trying to broaden my horizons with healing, channelling, (already do tarot), numerology, etc. So thanks :)

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun May 24, 2009 12:55 am

It can be a release of stored emotions. Sometimes they will be kept inside till one feels safe to let it out. Safe as in the feelings released will be quelled and responded to with love rather then reacted to and escalated. I find with healing numbness is the worst, so if feelings are coming up then progress is being made. The feelings need to be allowed to flow freely.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sun May 24, 2009 1:17 am

hear hear Aegeus

My first healing cause a cross eyed feeling in my subject.

Return to “Chakra”