Head ache and third eye chakra??

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

Head ache and third eye chakra??

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 pm

can it be when you meditate after some time it causes the third eye chakra area to start paining and eventually your whole head has to bear a splitting head ache? :smt003

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:34 pm

Dhav no it shouldn't. You poor thing, try and let the energy go.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:47 pm

yea it was yesterday i had this head ache during the whole day.i sensed the energy in my head and i could not release it.i was trying balancing it through my aura but to no avail.it was reducing and i could feel my head really cold.then it again bounce back.the night before i was doing my regular meditation i sensed an energy entered through my crown and my third eye prickled.i thought it might have been the cause.
some days before i was sleeping i had in my mind to wake up early to send reiki and goodwill energy to my sister and friend for their exam.i didn't wake up but in my dream i was seeing myself giving energy to 2 groups of people(not only the 2 of them).when i woke up my head was so cold(it was not the winter causing it).
:smt020
regarding the head ache i took some pills and had my rose quartz ball in my hand and was able to sleep afterwards.i am alright now. :-)
i was just asking for knowlegde purposes ;-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:38 pm

ahhh, good you are feeling better :) It sounds like you were not channelling the energy through but allowing flow back and taking on the symptoms of others? Amethyst is very good for headaches, don't forget to practise protection and grounding and drink water after any meditation.

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Ok Gem got your advice.yea i do drink water well.i have to practise grounding more often and protection also.i have neglected these parts for some time now.i also noticed i am very much more receptive to people's thoughts unintentionally.is there any methods or techniques to avoid it as i am taking these as my thoughts?
yes i do have my amethyst.it is clear purple. :-)

tourbi

Post by tourbi » Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi,
Sometimes in the back of the neck, the nape of the next where there is an indintaion just below the bone of the skull.  It acts like a llittle trap.  It seems to connect to the third eye.
A teacher I had shared this with me a long time ago.
It seems to pick up judgemental energy, either from others or ourselves.
You can get horrible headaches from it being clogged.

To get rid of it for yourself.
With both hands put the second and third fingers of both hands together and bundle the rest of the fingers in each hand.  The 2 fingers are protruding out. (the two hands are not joined together)

Now, put the fingers gently in the depression behand the neck.  Ask internally "Who is judging me" Then let a name or image arise.  When it does, as sternly and loudly (even internally) as possible say "Get out of my space" then use your fingers to wipe out the energy stuck there and move your hands to the side of your body and flick the energy away from you.  Do this until you feel the space cleansed out of "ucky" stuff.
That should do the trick.  
Sometimes I go ahead and put the plam of the hand that I push energy with, my right, at the nape of my neck and the other palm , my left, on my third eye.  I start pulling in Universal energy and push it thru my right palm, neck position, until I feel it coming into my left palm at my third eye.
If something comes flying out of my third eye into my left palm I grab it and throw it away from me or into water I can dispose of.
I do this until I feel the Univeral energy with my left hand.  
You can do that method for other people.  It can cure headaches for them in seconds.
Be sure to cut cords when you are finished.
Hope that helps

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:37 pm

hi Tourbi,

That's interesting what you've said.i do have frequent pain at the back of my head.sometime i feel a cord being triggered there.i never thought this would be connected to the third eye.I will surely try this next time i ever get a head ache like this.thank you :-)

lights of love,
dhav

dhav

Post by dhav » Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:41 pm

i would love your opinion also Gem. ;-)

boobear

headache

Post by boobear » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:53 am

I was meditating on my third eye chakra the other day and also had a splitting headache. Im not even sure if Im doing this right, but after that just above that area was like when I rubbed it it made a clicking motion and I dont want to say sound.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:54 am

Jus reading the first page What is you focus in your meditaions are you channeling your energy in to your whole body or just your third eye? if you can see colours in people or the balls of energy that you can create and expell [a form of energy release] do the headaches subside then?

I had a problem of having an intense preasure in my third eye location as i was taking in a lot of spiritual information and dismised it as a sensation that was in the end benifical.

Another method of release is to open your crown chakra focus white light ontop of it and beam it up into your coul chakras.

Now that ive said that over the next few days ik will releas infomation and meditations on soul chakras in the chakra category[where i am now lol]

if it contuinues try force a beam of light out through you third eye and the expabnd it to open up like a cone then arround you like, opening it so that it surrounds you.

please ppost more so i can help you further.

DK

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:01 pm

How do one know his soul chakra is open?
today before sleeping i saw something else in my violet light.i saw a ripple of violet light from my forehead joining the main violet light in the centre.then while sleeping i don't really remember if it was true or a dream i saw a kind of vortex of blue light forming.then i don't remember anything afterwards.

tourbi

Re: headache

Post by tourbi » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 pm

boobear wrote:I was meditating on my third eye chakra the other day and also had a splitting headache. Im not even sure if Im doing this right, but after that just above that area was like when I rubbed it it made a clicking motion and I dont want to say sound.
If this is a question about my post.  Use your fingers to remove the energy that may be hurtful at the nape of your neck.  Don't rub it in.  You don't even really have to touch your skin to remove the ucky energy.  You want to move it away from you.
If you can flick the "uck" into water, do that and then trow out the water.
Stand in Love,Walk in Love, Live in Love ड़ारा
Nora Roberts
Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice.

boobear

Re: headache

Post by boobear » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:49 pm

tourbi wrote:
boobear wrote:I was meditating on my third eye chakra the other day and also had a splitting headache. Im not even sure if Im doing this right, but after that just above that area was like when I rubbed it it made a clicking motion and I dont want to say sound.
If this is a question about my post.  Use your fingers to remove the energy that may be hurtful at the nape of your neck.  Don't rub it in.  You don't even really have to touch your skin to remove the ucky energy.  You want to move it away from you.
If you can flick the "uck" into water, do that and then trow out the water.
Ok thanks will try that.

Return to “Chakra”