If we can ask this question then....

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dhav

If we can ask this question then....

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:48 pm

How can we know about our aura color?if you know about yours then what is the colour? :smt004  :smt020  :smt006  :smt005

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Auras are very rarely one colour, yours has green and blue and a lot of grey down one side, and there is some beautiful salmon pink, yellow and back to the green :)  Auras change with our emotions, state of health and feelings :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm

that's great the colors.but what about the grey?what does it mean?two different person saw the blue one mainly on me.salmon pink is beautiful color.what does it mean if you don't mind telling me.

:-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:06 pm

The grey I would think may have meant that when I looked you had a cold draught or felt uncomfortable down one side? Perhaps an open door or window, that side of the aura was hazy and indefinate. The bright salmon pink is pure joy and happiness :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:02 pm

the grey part seems interesting to know about.can it be something negative inside me or affecting me.if there some way it can be closed, the door or window?

the bright pink salmon makes me feel better:-)

Gem

Post by Gem » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:30 pm

The effect would have been from a physical source, a real door or window or cold draft, so it will have gone now :)

dhav

Post by dhav » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:56 pm

Lol.yea there is a door next to me.soemtimes our mind works more than needed. :-)
thank you for your reply anyway

lights oflove ,
dhav :-)

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:25 am

i have a golden aura and a pink light bady im a rainbow learning the metaphysical rope

but when your chakras are sufficently ballance the stop spining and become white with primary colour overtones

try look for the symbology then the lotis then the band that surround your chakras

auras they can have bands its a logic relm thing

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:32 pm

Is that how you see your own aura? I do not see it as gold at all, very blue, red and green.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:42 pm

what does the blue color means?and the green also?
if it is gold and pink what does it mean?perhaps dragonknight misinterpreted some color she saw.i would like to know how you happen to see auras without the person present there?
;-)

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:18 pm

blue? dark or light? and green in genral mean love energy created at the heart chakra. it usually become more promonent in people that feel uncondituional love i e for spouse or their childer or even the pet dog. Also to find an aura with remote viewing and to be accurate it somewhat a bother ill see what i can see in gem

i get that ;

ok here goes
alll your major chakras give you the rainbow aura that you have how ever there is a minor distubance in you crown chakra
you have 19 known past lives out of several thousand
one of your past lives was as a mystic in the middle east
of your soul chakras you have 3 open the fourth is opening
your eye denotes an understanding of telepathic communication try bring it more so into the physical life
i would suggest reasearch in to the monad and the 7 rays
mystical opportunities will now openly present themselves

thats all i got hope you had a nice christmas
luv ya dk ps im a male

edit i think you may be reki unsure though yeah acctually look at you avatar and you are lol
Last edited by DragonKnight on Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:18 pm

hey Dragonknight,

that's interesting what you got about Gem.is it possible you tell about me.i would love to hear.

lights of love,
dhav

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:25 pm

actually yes

yellow is your dominate colour seccond is your 3rd eye  you dont have to much knowledge in the concept of souls so i can go no further

all other major chakras are slightly out of ballance i would sugest that you look up minor chakras i  have found through personal expirence that there i one in every joint that should free up the pathways.

also i diagnostic technique to look for dark spots in chakras is incasing them in a sphere and then visualising a yin yan over that to check balance and then looking in to the sphere for dark ares usually a black colour and in some cases and off colour shade with further investigation ie trying to read the dark spot before clearing it can lead you into learning more about your past expirences and releasing karmic tension i hope that helps

dhav

Post by dhav » Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:53 pm

Can go no further meaning you could have said more things?like what?i would have liked to know more and increase my knowledge on myself and my soul.never mind.
it's interesting how you see it.
i don't know if i should ask you?why i see the violet and gold light especially when meditating?
i also see a blue pearl light.
my major chakras are unbalanced.i should work out on them.you seem to have great knowledge about the metaphysical stuffs.rainbow means you are a rainbow soul like there are the indigo souls?

dhav

Post by dhav » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:30 am

oh i forgot to ask.my dominant color is yellow.what it mean?is it overactive?
i think what you meant by rainbow is that all the major chakra all in balance  and open.i misunderstood while reading.sorry for confusion.
yours you said is gold and pink.it means you are very very old soul?because it's rare for someone to have like this?sorry for my curiosity.

Return to “Chakra”