chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

stargaze

chakra

Post by stargaze » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:15 am

did you know that there are 7 chakra and the other 5 was out side the body.  now they have found that the other 5 went inside the body  and 7 in the back chakras  all intertwine together from the back to the front .
Attachments
charka3.jpg
charka3.jpg (51.18 KiB) Viewed 4864 times
Ann Pierce

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:31 am

Who said this?

Why is my spirit chakra on my liver?

Why is my face a chakra?

And what does divinity have to do with my clavical?

These are the questions that haunt us.

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:33 pm

I think it all depends on your beliefs and the teachings you listen to? I use ten chakras every day and sometimes the 12, 6 of the 7 main chakras go through the body, front to back, thats nothing new, but some people call the chakras different names. Then there's animal chakras lol and so on ....

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:18 pm

Well, there's a difference between calling the same thing a different name and just...adding extras in.

Twelve chakras?  @.@  We're going all modern and it's making my head spin.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:35 am

Gem wrote:I think it all depends on your beliefs and the teachings you listen to? I use ten chakras every day and sometimes the 12, 6 of the 7 main chakras go through the body, front to back, thats nothing new, but some people call the chakras different names. Then there's animal chakras lol and so on ....
WOW! Is this based on some/any reality? Would you care to share, oh Ancient One (stated respectfully since you are twice my age and still typing glibly away! Qudos!!)

Pray share!!

Rohiniranjan

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:42 am

[quote="Sei no Senshi"][b][color=orange]Well, there's a difference between calling the same thing a different name and just...adding extras in.

Twelve chakras?  @.@  We're going all modern and it's making my head spin.[/b][/color][/quote]

Hey Sei no Senshi!

That head spinning can count very well as a Chakra too! Chakra is a circle and generally associated with movement such as spinning! Congratulations since you may have given someone a brilliant idea about moving from the even numbered chakra scheme 6,8 12 whatever to an odd numbered chakra scheme! (count the original chakra scheme, just for fun! ;-))

Geez, the head spinning never stops, nor does the 'SPIN' that gets imposed on straight and simple truth that some would like to impose just for the heck of it!

Bravo!

RR

wkleong

Chakra mediation

Post by wkleong » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:45 am

Can any one tech me how to do chakra mediation?

Rohiniranjan

Re: Chakra mediation

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:49 am

[quote="wkleong"]Can any one tech me how to do chakra mediation?[/quote]

Am I right in assuming that you have already mastered meditaion-101 and are now ready to move to this "chakra meditation"? <SIGH!>

Please explain what you mean by chakra meditation!

Regards...

RR

Return to “Chakra”