7 chakras

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lizarred

7 chakras

Post by lizarred » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:42 pm

I would like to know if anyone has a diagram of where all 7 chakras are located so i can cleanse them. Thank You  :)

dh_madhu

Post by dh_madhu » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:54 am

Well, this would be of use to you.
go to http://www.sacredcenters.com/chakras.html

thanks.
Thanks a lot. Will use this software to see how it works.

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:06 am

thank you!!

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:05 pm

God bless, J

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:38 pm

Thank You Spirit Talk!  :smt006

johndoe

Chackras

Post by johndoe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:48 am

I am a Rieki master and one of the things I help people do is to open and cleanse the Chakras. Starting from the bottom is the root chakra. It's color red tho the color is not really that important. Anyway the root chakra is located in your pubic region between your pubes and your anus. This is your connection to the Earth she is your mother and this is the connection to the physical.

Next just above there is the Harrah to use the Japanese term not sure if there is another name or not it is hehind the belly button . It is usually considered to be orange. It is associated with healing. The higher up you go the closer you get to the higher realms IE your connection to the Devine God YaHVeH the Creator call him what you will.

Next we come to the the third behind your at your solar plexus it is yellow.

The fourth is the heart chakra and it is green it is associated with love and compassion makes sense if you think about it.

The fifth is the throat chakra. And it's color is blue it is associated with speaking the truth. It is all about communication.

The next is the third eye or brow chakra this is the one associated with spiritual sight or forsight also intuition. It's color is indigo.

The next is the crown chakra its color is violet it is right on top of your head.

Now I have described these with reference to the front of your body when in fact they run down your backbone. except for the root chakra. And the crown chakras.

It is very important when working on the chakras that the root is opened before the others. It is the drain it allows the Devine to connect to the physical if you open the crown but that energy has nowhere to go then you end up with some very serious problems. This is what happens when people play around with the kundalini exercises without opening the root first. We are meant to be a conduit for Gods power energy light whatever terms you are comfortable with. But we have to be open for that to flow thru it has to flow thru you not stop with you. We have to share that with each other.

lizarred

Post by lizarred » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:24 am

Thank you, Johndoe!
that clears it up quite a bit, im beggining to read on that and i had somewhat of an idea where most where located by there names but it helps me more knowing where exactly each one is located.  If i wanted to cleanse my chakra but i have never before done it, is there an exact method to go by or do you go off intuition and when i do i then have to start with the root chakra correct?

johndoe

chakra's

Post by johndoe » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:13 pm

It is best to start with the root this is called grounding. It is your connection to the Earth. There are meditations you can use to help with this. There are also meditations you can use to help open or cleanse them. I help with this when I do a healing on someone. It all depends on the time and place. If I am out somewhere in public and someone wants help I usually just work on the immediate problem if we are somewhere where we are private then I do the whole thing.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:29 am

I disagree with johndoe, but just on a minor detail.  The color of Sahasrara isn't violet, Sahasrara is colorless.

Sahasrara (the crown chakra) is associated with pure, divine, cosmic energy, spiritualism, anti-materialism.  The biggest challenge with this chakra is that it's so very different from the rest.  The first six teach you to embrace something, necessity, joy, hope, love, truth, vision, but then Sahasrara is about letting it all go, all those things that keep you tied here; gone.  That's why I firmly believe this chakra is colorless.  To color this chakra is to make it materialistic, the exact opposite of what Sahasrara stands for.

Perhaps I'm just being picky, but I felt it necessary to bring this point up.

johndoe

chakra's

Post by johndoe » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:04 pm

I have never seen that particular interpretation before I can however see your logic if you will and it obviously has great meaning  to you. Therefor in your world view this is 100% correct. In others however it may not be. To me the colors are not tied down some may see other colors or no colors. Myself I feel more than see if you can take my meaning. I can out my hands over an area and feel whether or not it is in tune open closed etc. So to me the colors are not all that important. It is worth mentioning tho that at that end of the spectrum if you keep going it is beyond what we can see. And also colorless is actually all colors.

Sei no Senshi

Re: chakra's

Post by Sei no Senshi » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:11 pm

johndoe wrote:It is worth mentioning tho that at that end of the spectrum if you keep going it is beyond what we can see. And also colorless is actually all colors.
Precisely my point.  Sahasrara is about what we cannot see, feel, hear, taste, or touch.  That which eludes our five senses.  Cosmic energy, that which is otherworldly.  So, I guess that's why I think colorless.

However, I can't say I've ever thought of colorless as a combination of colors...you know...since it's called colorless.  As in, a lack of.

johndoe

I see your point

Post by johndoe » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:14 pm

I can see your point so if it works for you and makes sense to you and can help you grow go for it!! God Bless.

Return to “Chakra”