Chicken or the Egg?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sidewalk_bends

Chicken or the Egg?

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:08 pm

Do you think you need to have knowledge or your chakras for them to be in "balance"?

Do you think you need to know about them to know that your body is affected by energy?

Gem

Re: Chicken or the Egg?

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:55 am

sidewalk_bends wrote:Do you think you need to have knowledge or your chakras for them to be in "balance"?
No

Do you think you need to know about them to know that your body is affected by energy?
No... but it can sometimes help with the explanations. Although personally I don't think that many understand chakras, I prefer to use the meridians or nadis, think of the chakras as the major organs and the meridians as the blood vesseles linking them all together? Bit like highways ans motorways with roundabouts every so often :)

brightrose

Post by brightrose » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:44 pm

In my opinion I intuitively *knew* about my chakras before I actually knew about them if that makes any sense.  When I would send healing energy to people I would visualize rainbow glitter raining down on them and flowing down through their bodies until they glowed with white light.  I wonder if anyone else has a similar experience?
Brightest Blessings,
Brightrose

mystic7

Post by mystic7 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:48 am

Sidewalk...

You don't HAVE to know about chakras for them to be in balance. There are many things that we don't understand that still work in our lives. It's all in "the laws". HOWEVER, when we know about chakras.. or anything else for that matter, it enables us to be in touch with ourselves on a higher level...

Does this help?
Mystic

Return to “Chakra”