concentrating chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

notfree25

concentrating chakra

Post by notfree25 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:24 am

from your free proggy
To open Navel Chakra:

Put your hands before your stomach, slightly below your solar plexus. Let the fingers join at the tops, all pointing away from you. Cross the thumbs. It is important to straighten the fingers.

Concentrate on the Navel Chakra located on the spine, a bit above the level of the navel.
how do i concentrate my chakra at a point? Do i picture it? Am i suppose to feel something (not feeling anything.. well maybe a few surges lasting less than 1 second)? Or do i need to open up my crown more?

test results:
Root: under-active (-19%)
Sacral: under-active (-25%)
Navel: under-active (-25%)
Heart: open (13%)
Throat: open (6%)
Third Eye: under-active (-19%)
Crown: open (19%)

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:16 pm

Hi notfree, welcome to Mystic Board.

You should always start work from the root chakra upwards, this gives you a firm base and solid opening to the ground and otherwise you will have problems with concentration and any form of energy or psychic work.  Leave the crown till last.

notfree25

Post by notfree25 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:52 am

ok...  but still how do i concentrate? do i picture chakra moving around in my body or something?

side question:
there are scenes in animes and sorts where a person can actually produce killing intent large enough to intimidate the another. Is that even possible?

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:29 am

Hi,

When I started working with the chakras it can be best initially to just see them in your third eye.  That means to kind of imagine them behind your eyes.  For e.g do you know when you look into a bright flame and then after some tiem you close you eyes you see the image of the flame still there even though you closed your eyes?  This is where your third eye is situated.  At times you can have other pictures superimposed over the top of normal viewing.  That technique is good for those that are more visual.  You try to relax and just let the images flow into your mind dont try to see them or explain them let them come and go of their own will.

You can also picture these in the core of your body dead centre in the middle and working their way up towards your crown.  Like Gem stated start from the bottom and work your way up then to close donw go fromt he top to the bottom so that your grounding adequately.

If your very good at understanding feelings and emotions then you may find you can feel your chakra, it may be spinning, feel warm, vibational etc.  These do differ to each individual.  One way of testing would be to cup your hands in the air over your shin and notice the feeling you get there then move it over the top of your root chakra and seee if theres a slight change for you to notice.  At times it can be harder to pick these up as we do have chakras in our hands and feet also so these may change the feel.

Also chakras can change size and speed all the time so what you feel on one can be slightly diferent the next day so dont let the change put you off.

Paul keher

Deeksha

Post by Paul keher » Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:40 pm

is Deeksha related to your chakras
From your friend Paul

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:01 am

Sorry are you aware if there is another term for Deeksha as I'm unfamiliar with the word?

notfree25

Post by notfree25 » Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:07 am

...nope nothing(image) comes to me.
ill give it time...

Gem

Re: Deeksha

Post by Gem » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:13 pm

Paul keher wrote:is Deeksha related to your chakras
It is usually transfered via the crown chakra, if that is what you mean? Amny say it is a form of attunement or passing of energy similar to reiki but with a specific intent.

Do you practise Deeksha?

Return to “Chakra”