The Eleventh chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

The Eleventh chakra

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:51 pm

This chakras covers hands and feet. It is essentially masculine and its colour is PINK.
It is a very important chakra for all people who do healing.
It is related to giving, it is the entrance point for sending and receiving energy, to meet our needs or deal with situations.
When this chakra is active, you will feel the enrgy bubbling up the soles of your feet and the palms of your hands. This is, as I say, extremely important for healers in general, and hands-on and Reiki healer in particular. I have a very strong 11th chakra I feel it during the whole day. It's like a spring, it keeps flowing.
The feet chakra works in close collaboration, of course, with the 10th chakra and it is part of the "roots" feeling...

Physical problems are with hands and feet.

A functioning eleventh chakra will enable us to say: "I am feeling, thinking and lovingly expressing my vision of divine purpose in a timely manner, while creating all that I am, in a grounded, practical way that requires an ability to cope with any situation"
Last edited by aelis2004 on Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 9:12 pm

The chakras in the hands spin differently, one spins clockwise and one counterclockwise. Yet when you put one palm close against the other they spin harmoniously, as if they were mirroring each other. That is one exception to the clockwise-open/counterclockwise-closed rule.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:16 am

The feet chakras can be really strong, and that's why I love to walk bare feet in the summer whenever I can, I feel the energy bubbling through them. The center of the sole of your foot is in Traditional Chinese Medicine the spot that corresponds to the kidney (Kidney 1), which is the seat of the body Qi. That's why it's such an important spot in reflexology and to massage it when you do your feet care! In my own experience, the big toe is also very important. I feel I take in a lot of energy through it, and it gets very warm indeed... :smt003
Hold on, I'll check out what are the TCM points found on it. I'll get back to you! :smt002
So, here it goes... the center of the big toe corresponds to the pitiutary gland, so you can stimulate your third eye by giving yourself a nice toe massage!:smt003

Return to “Chakra”