The Tenth chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

The Tenth chakra

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:41 pm

The tenth chakra is the Grounding chakra. To be "grounded" means to be attached to the earth, realistically be in touch with our life situation, and be capable to handle situations. It is essentially femminine in nature, and the colours associated to it are earth tones, citrine, brown, mauve, russet, limestone yellow, olive green ans obsidian.
The four elements are enclosed in it, and it is the source of our daily life energy. Physically it affect feet, ankles and legs. It is like the "grounding" in an electical plug, it serve to dump waste from the emotional and physical bosies.

A functioning tenth chakra will enable us to say: "I am feeling, thinking and lovingly expressing my vision of divine purpose in a timely manner, while creating all that I am, in a grounded, practical way"
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:53 am

Chakra Ten is associated to pre-conception development.
Cyndi Dale says:
Before conception, our soul selects a set of parents, and contract is developed. Drawing upon the elements and a swirling mass of visible and invisible energy, our tenth chakra constructs the template for our physical form. Overseen by the ninth chakra and our guides, it chooses our genes and psychic traits. The chakra composes this template from our parent's genetic pools and characteristics from our past lives.
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Chakra”