The First chakra

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

The First chakra

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:38 pm

The First chakra is found in the coccyx, its aspect is essentially masculine. Its color is RED.
Rosalyn Bruyere's book "Wheels of Light" mainly turns around the First chakra. The focus is on the first chakra because it is the one that when it opens up releases the Qi, the vital energy, kundalini. And if you have a blocked first chakra it will be much more difficult to get the energy flowing up your body properly. So, unless you open it, tough luck.
For me the best way consists in lying on my bed flat on my back and move around a bit with my hips and buttocks till I find a spot in the mattrass that puts pressure on my talibone (coccyx). Then I lie still my arms along the body, palms down, in contact with the bed. When the chakra is activated, you'll feel the energy rise snakelike in all your body, passing through the chakras. Or it can feel like sea waves washing up your body, and it may have different intensity. No two chakra experiences are identical.
It can follow the main Nadis system, rising through the Ida and the Pingala or shooting straight up through the Shushumna. Both possibilities feel equally wonderful!

A functioning first chakra will result in this awareness: "I am"
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

aelis2004

First chakra opening

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:44 pm

My first chakra opened on February 1st. I was in my office at half past one in the morning (I know, way too late to be still working...) I fell off the wicket stool on which I was sitting. A plain, normal stool.... I don't know how it happened, the thing is that I found myself right on the floor. Probably the cushions I had slid off and I fell backwards, I hit part of my back against the floor and it was sheer luck I didn't hit my head against the wall behind me. I stood up, a bit hurting, but all was normal. I closed my office and went home - a question of just a few meters. After a while that I was home I began to feel immensely happy, like walking on cotton clouds. I slept very well and was feeling wonderful the following morning. What I believe to have happened is this: the fall hit me right on the first chakra spot and opened it. A really rough "grounding" it was, and it couldn't have been more literal than that! :smt003
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

dsameer

Muladhaar chakra

Post by dsameer » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:32 pm

Hi,

I hope you wouldn't mind me sharing my knowledge on this subject. I am so excited to see someone interested in this subject.

"Mul" means Root, and the "Adhaar" means support. This energy center is at the root of the subtle system and it supports the whole system. If this energy center is not all right then it is difficult to awaken mother Kundalini.

This center has four petals and red color. Qualities of this center are innocence, wisdom, chastity and purity. We feel, as we grow old our innocence is lost, it is not true. Innocence just gets clouded but it is very much there and can be enjoyed once this center is awakened. We become childlike (not childish !! ). We become very pure in our thoughts, in our actions, in behavior. We become very dignified people and have a high self-respect. We become very wise, that is we know what is wrong and what is right. We don't need any one else to tell us.

This center is made up of earth element. So it has the qualities of Earth. It gives a person Gravity. It gives person self respect, self esteem. People respect such person; they respect their chastity, purity. Other quality of the mother earth, which comes into this center, is of magnetism. Person develops very good sense of direction. Person can tell which is north, which is south without any help. It is with this knowledge birds are able to migrate from one place to another.

This chakra can go out of balance by living a promiscuous life or celibate life. Any extreme is bad. If someone tries to awaken mother Kundalini by sex then person can experience extreme heat and can go mad as well.

I have experienced the awakening of Kundlini through Sahaja Yoga and I have felt the cool breeze along my spinal cord and at the top of my head (At Sahasrar, the 7th center). It is a blissful experience. It is possible for everyone to experience it.

Hope this helps !!
Thanks

Sameer

Return to “Chakra”