A few words to start

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

A few words to start

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:42 am

Well, talking about chakras is an arduous task... there is so much to be said! I like to keep my posts short so they are easier to read and can be broken down into subsection more easily. You will also notice some posts are "under construction", that is, I have to interrupt them to get some food (I need to eat from time to time! :smt003 ) or get some urgent work done. Rest assured I will come back and finish writng! Also, as I want to give correct info, so I might just as well interrupt to go and get a book to check it out and post it in the meanwhile as a way of "saving" what I have written up to that point.
As I live in the countryside, we often have greyouts and blackouts, especially in the summer when everybody just turn the air conditioning on. I've already lost very long posts on other boards a couple of times because of that, as the system suddenly reboots... so, better safe than sorry! :)
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:35 am

Please ready the "Sticky" topics first, so that you get a general idea of the topic. You can post general questions in the "questions?" thread, or start a new thread if it is a specific question...
I look forward to reading you! :) :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

Return to “Chakra”