Chakra behaviour

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aelis2004

Chakra behaviour

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:40 am

These energy centers can behave in several ways. Firstly they can draw in or emit energy.
The "normal" behaviour would be to draw in energy, when they emit it, you will feel depleted and tired.
Apart from that they can be closed/blocked or active. Sometimes some chakras can be partially blocked.
The best way I found to diagnose how a chakra is at a given moment is by using a pendulum.
If you keep a pendulum straight above a chakra, you will notice that soon enough it will start spinning.
By observing how it spins we can understand a lot:
If it spin clockwise, the chakra is open and functional
if it spins anticlockwise it is generally considered to be blocked or closed (I say "generally" because there are exceptions, which I shall explain later).
I will describe some of these patterns in a later post. I prefer to keep posts short so that they are easier to read and allow for more precise breaking down of topics. I hope you agree! :smt002
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

FloridaLightWorker

Post by FloridaLightWorker » Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:13 pm

aelis2004,

I agree with short postings. Mine tend to get too long! What a beautiful job you have done here, posting information on the chakras! I did not know we had so many. . .

I love to learn! Keep up the good work!

Blessings! Linda :smt002
Your Future is the 'reincarnation' of Your Thoughts. . .
Linda

aelis2004

Building a pendulum to test your chakras

Post by aelis2004 » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:01 pm

Well, if you already have a pendulum, fine. If it's a crystal one, even better. If you don't, don't be discouraged! Building a pendulum, even a temporary one, is very easy.
Take a ring, any ring. Could be jewel ring or a ring from a key ring, or a pendant, or a pendant cross, or a stone with a hole in it.... Tie your ring (let's call it ring, whatever is the object you decide to use) to a thin rope, like the one you use to tie up meat prior to cooking. Or you could make a tress of threads to give it some consistency to hang the ring. Do not use nylon, it is too rigid. So, do tie the ring to the rope. Now you have a pendulum.... that's a good beginning, now you must train him!
Love and Light, :smt008 :smt060
:::Aelis:::

Usui Reiki and Seichim master

pixey55

Post by pixey55 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:15 am

i work with chakras and stones...was wondering if the pendulum will just spin on its own from chakra energies or if u have to program it?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:57 pm

No need to program the pendy, but you will need to get intune with it if you havent worked with it before so you can understand what it is showing.

Most will spin according to the direction of the chakra flow and speed, its quite a shock at first lol, try it on a friend.

Return to “Chakra”