Kundalini

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shal-Om

Kabbalah Kundalini

Post by Shal-Om » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:39 am

I do Kabbalistic meditation practices on the sefirot and get similar experiences as those described above. It's a different system but it also leads to ecstatic experiences of One-ness.

ec

Post by ec » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:58 am

.when I started meditating a week after I began seeing colors,lights,twinkles in the air.
Hello there... I have seen twinkles in the air and also a  weird kind of vortex thing... like three petals that rush into the centre in the sky... I can make my self see it with concentration but I have never got any further... seen throught it it learnt to use this gift productivly... I enjoy looking at it and it makes me believe but I wondered if any of you knew what it might be or how to progress with it????

also for the kundali energy ...when I mediate I often find myself vibrating from the base...shuddering almost... I think it's the energy tryinmg to rise or rising?????  ( I do need to work on my navel chakra though) xx
Love and light
Ec xxxx
a problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it (Einstein)

ec

Post by ec » Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 am

The first bit of the post above was a quote...and after reading on I have symptoms from the list I would like to lose... I have developped digestive problems and intense itching... Will these symptoms just pass with time???

cheers xxx
a problem cannot be solved with the same consciousness that created it (Einstein)

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 pm

When it happened (8 years ago) I had no idea what it was, never heard of it - until I described it and a friend told me I had experienced a Kundalini. I was in total despair of the state of my life, hurting immensely, and felt like I could not bear it another day, and in my pain cried for help to the ceiling in the dead of night. My main guardian
(does he exist or is he a projection of a higher self? no matter, the result is the same) exposed himself to me as I fell in a sort of trance (I was used to meditating/self hypnosis and exploring self somewhat for two years though), and when I had calmed down after his initial caretaking, hugging and explanation, he activated me sexually (he/higher self was making love to me)... And then it shot upward... I could not move, speak or think... for at least half an hour I was consumed with an orgasmic fire going up and down, up and down, centering majorly from the solar... For weeks I burst with energy and hardly slept more than 2 hours a day. The slighest thing could evoke it again. After 2 weeks I was out of my depression and abyss and back on the ground with both 2 feet.

I joined a meditation circle with my best friend who explained to me what it was that I had experienced and we had undescribable journeys for several years, and discovered so much about the chakras. I've had several more kundalinis, especially at the start of this process, but they lessened in time, or the cleansing process shifted to other purposes. Once the cleansing/burning goes beyond the solar, it starts to feel differently.

Only years later did I even start to investigate the term kundalini, and learned how people have tried to attain it, as well as people having a kundalini syndrome and negative symptoms in some cases because of it.

And I feel grateful and humbled it was given to me when I was at my wits' end to my benefit, my life's benefit and in consequence the people I live for. After the first kundalini and recovery from the depression I became a teacher (which I experience as a calling) and adventurous backpacking tourleader making people aware of the world out there and how to deal with it conscientiously.

The last of my major inner developments is where my heart was grounded and has taken over the rule of my lower chakras.

prith_dv

ya

Post by prith_dv » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:49 pm

i think ur kundalini got activated how did u do it tell me pls
I am good trust me

prith_dv

kUNDALINI(dhav,doe,tourbi)

Post by prith_dv » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 am

I too want to activate kundalini
even though i am just 13 but ive read about it even do yogas for kundalini
Can u do various Sadanas
I am good trust me