Chakra Balancing and Alignment

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scarlet raging storm

Post by scarlet raging storm » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 pm

By Lady Sayuri

1 – Kyanite stone

Ground, center and breathe deeply 3 times.  

Place the stone on your forehead and feel the energies balance and align your charkas.  See a while purifying light streaming down from the Universe, through each charka center, all the way down into the core of Mother Earth.

Then focus on each charka, color, spinning, etc…then say

Root Chakra – Red – Balance and align my root charka to always be grounded in the here and now

Sacral Chakra – Orange – Balance and align my sacral charka to always be passionate about life and my dreams

Solar Plexus Chakra – Yellow – Balance and align my solar plexus charka to always remain centered and to feel the connection with my higher self and purpose.

Heart Chakra – Green – Balance and align my heart chakra to always show love in actions, thoughts and deeds

Throat Chakra – Sky Blue – Balance and align my throat charka to always speak truth, and of love and compassion

Third Eye Chakra – Purple or Indigo – Balance and align my third eye charka to always have open lines of spiritual communications, by sight, sound and touch with my higher self and all Divine Beings of Light and Love

Crown Chakra – White – Balance and align my crown charka to always be in attunement with the Creator Source, Spiritual Beings and my higher self.

I am balanced and aligned in all areas of my life. So mote it be!
Blessed Be

bybybybyon

Post by bybybybyon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:45 pm

OH, nice!@ This is really important. Thank you for your information.

Return to “Chakra”