can you see chakras through the naked eye??

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lexie1234

can you see chakras through the naked eye??

Post by lexie1234 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:43 am

i was watching a t.v show once...and there was this woman that could see other people chakras with the naked eye after going to some special meditaion workshop.

is this truly possible????

if so what techniques can i use to master this?

any advice

thanks

lexie

refresh

Post by refresh » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:23 am

Was it the chakras or aura she was detecting? It seems more likely that she could see the auras as I've never heard of people seeing the chakras in other people before.

lexie1234

Post by lexie1234 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:33 am

it was the seven chakras......thats why i found it quite weird....

Rev_Vesta

Yes There are people......

Post by Rev_Vesta » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:25 am

That can see within Other's Chakras, see whether they are blocked in some way,  see dark energy around the Chakras or can see them shining brightly spinning  in too open ... need balancing, realigning etc.. not just the basic 7 Chakras but  all the minor Chakras as well........ They see within their Third eye,  Their brow Chakra.......which is connected to the Heart Chakra.......Their are Medical Intuitives that also see Chakras.... it is another abiltiy that needs developing.. commitmment and discipline.... it is not something you will see just because you want to..... it is something that will take time.....or born within.......
There is so much more you need to develop within self before worrying about what you can see or not see with Third Eye........
Take care...
Blesssed Be!
Love and Light,
Namaste
Rev_Vesta........

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:48 pm

Yup its on over lay really on physical reality, its like when you are driving you look for the signs to see how fast you should go.
When you look through your third eye you have a motivation to get something done so keep your eyes open guys.

TuomasT

Post by TuomasT » Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:46 am

It seems that everybody sees chakras (active ones). Everybody just isn't aware of it. A chakra that is active radiates light which attracts the eye. A chakra that is active also radiates emotion. This is why everybody can also feel what chakras are active in another person. You know how different people have a different feel to them. If you observe where your eyes are naturally attracted to and what you feel while you're looking at a person you can determine what chakras are active in that person. The more awake you are the easier it is. But it's good to understand that this seeing of chakras and auras seems to be going on all the time whether we are aware of it or not. There is a reason why celebrities are celebrities :) They are very attractive because they are very radiant. If you want to learn seeing auras and chakras look at the photos of celebrities or spiritual masters.

I've never really focused on developing this ability, it has become more and more active as a side effect of my meditation practice. I may occasionally meditate people's photos just to see what they radiate or when I meditate with my wife we sometimes play the chakra game, where other tries to see/feel what the other is activating. If you can blend your spirit with other person's spirit it's quite easy to know what the other person is doing.
"If you let God's Heart beat in union with your heart you will truly behold the Love of God"

Molissa

Post by Molissa » Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:40 am

I believe yes, chakras can/are seen.  As a Reiki practioner I feel or see the chakras or the vibrations dependent upon the circumstances.  I don't think I learned how to see, I think I allowed the natrual-ness of the seeing to come forward.

Return to “Chakra”