Gray colored chakra or ribbon right below the belly button

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

goodmotorheadgirl

Gray colored chakra or ribbon right below the belly button

Post by goodmotorheadgirl » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:22 am

What does a gray colored chakra or ribbon right below the belly button mean?
I think I have a gray colored chakra or ribbon right below my belly button... Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:57 pm

I somehow missed this post :(  sorry

I think you could be referring to the silver chord that is said to link us to all our previous lives? This is the chord that carries karma with us and many people find that when the chord is cut and the ties to the past lives and karma removed that they then stop repeating the cycle and can move on :)

Antares

Post by Antares » Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:25 pm

I don't understand this quite, is this cord material (can be seen on the outside) or spiritual?

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:45 pm

Apart from your primary chakras there are three main energy storage points n your body called Resovours One just below the soloar plexus, one in the thymas gland which is just above the heart in the centre of your ribcage and one behind the 3rd eye.

These points are usually grey and can be filled with energy, some would think thatt this is where the main chakras draw the raw energy from the earth from.

The energy assends filling each one one by one in an overflow effect, that is about all i know its not really a chakra just a glow of some form.

Return to “Chakra”