Heart Chakra opening?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ors

Heart Chakra opening?

Post by Ors » Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Hi
About a month ago, I experienced something very strange. I have been researching about chakras and energy, etc and can't seem to complete the rest of the puzzle and could use some direction and/or help. I have been reading a lot and doing some esoteric emotional house cleaning type of work.
Here's my story.

I was watching a movie. (Donnie Darko) and I felt a sensation where the heart chakra is seated. The sensation got stronger and I started feeling a pulling sensation or outward surge of energy coming from that area. It felt like energy was being pulled from me and reconnecting to something 'in the Universe'. It was the most incredible (good) feeling I have ever experienced. Funny thing is that about 20 minutes after this happened, for those who have seen Donnie Darko, a water-type-bubble of energy leaves the Donnies chest and moves throughout the house in the movie.  I am so puzzled by this whole thing! From my research, I gather it was my heart chakra opening, I think?  Or could be that I had seen previews of Donnie Darko before and some unconscious thing going on. The puzzle is incomplete and I can't seem to let it go. I want to find out more about what it could mean, etc. Any feedback is most welcome!

Return to “Chakra”