what kind of chakra opening it is?

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rasika

what kind of chakra opening it is?

Post by rasika » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:42 am

Hi,
I love meditating and found the best thing I do in my hectic daily routine. whenver I close my eyes while meditating, I feel like something swirling around my head and feel a kind of vertigo or dizziness. Sometimes during wakefulness also I feel this swhirling sensation around my head, around my hands as some circular motions are taking place around my hands.

Could anybody guide me what is this all?
thx
Rasika

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 pm

You need to use more grounding techniques, give yourself a firm base to work from and then connect and let the energy flow upwards slowly a little at a time. Keep concentrating on the base and slowly work upwards and this feeling should go. If it is still there afterwards then you most probably have a friend with you trying to get your attention. Ask them to move away and steady yourself. Then when you are again grounded and secure, ask who or what they are. :)

rasika

Post by rasika » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:06 am

Thank you so much for your reply, the great 100 yrs old embodiment of wisdom. It's overwhelming to imagine a 100 yrs old working on internet and communicating on this forum.

Good to have you here.
regards
Rasika

Bfmanning

Split Crown Chakra

Post by Bfmanning » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:53 pm

I went to a medical intuitive recently.  I've been sick for a long while and have tried everything in the allopathic world of doctors and medical tests and medications to get well--all to no avail.  The medical intuitive told me that I have a "split crown chakra--front and centered".  What does this mean?  She also told me that I have been blocking significant psychic abilities.  

I have always had some psychic abilities.  I believe that everyone does.  But she told me that these abilities are "all of who I am", not just some off-hand piece of me, as I have always believed.  She also told me that I am expending tremendous energy blocking all my awareness in this regard and that it is going into my body and creating all the physical body pain that I experience on a daily basis.  She told me that I should be doing what she is doing--that I am a healer and that I am not doing what I came into this life to do.

It is true, I used to have many strange experiences of "knowing things" or "seeing things".  But I rarely have them any more.  Having them caused others to be scared and uncomfortable and it scared me very much!!

Can anyone here give me any information about what I have included here?  And if I have blocked much of my psychic ability, how do I unblock/open it and how do I get my body well again?  

Has anyone else had this kind of experience?

Thanks for any insights you may have.
Barbara

Tyrinaniel

Post by Tyrinaniel » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:54 pm

In this topic http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=9040 at the top you'll see a "tutorial" on how to open closed chakras.  I've tried it and it really does help! It also gives you tips on how to ground yourself whilst meditating.

Return to “Chakra”