Third Eye

Know your chakras, and learn more about chakra healing.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Shana

Third Eye

Post by Shana » Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:35 pm

Hi,

I feel very debilitated by my energy blocks, my lack of organization and the ability of seeing the big picture has crippled me professionally and socially.  I just took Chakra test and my third eye is significantly  closed.
How can I work on channelling energy, to open my third eye?

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:03 pm

Hi Shana, Welcome to Mystic Board.

It is not good to work on opening a higher chakra unless the lower chakras are all balanced correctly first. I would always recommend working form the bottom upwards as this creates a clearer channel and a much more stable base.

The problems you have mentioned wouldn't come from anything to do with the third eye but could be the cumulative effect of not being in balance. Try visualising and meditating  on each chakra and see how they feel. The test is really only for fun and isn't an accurate picture by any means.

sidewalk_bends

Re: Third Eye

Post by sidewalk_bends » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Shana wrote:Hi,

I feel very debilitated by my energy blocks, my lack of organization and the ability of seeing the big picture has crippled me professionally and socially.  I just took Chakra test and my third eye is significantly  closed.
How can I work on channelling energy, to open my third eye?
From the root, all things shall sprout my friend. From a root shall come a stem, and from that stem shall come many branches bearing fruit.

By releasing our anger, hate, pride, vanity, greed, fear and egoes, we can see through the clouds?
I am just like you.

Shana

Third eye

Post by Shana » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi, Gem, Hi Sidewalk bends
Thanks for responding. What you both said makes a lot of sense.
It suddenly dawned on me that a lot of  ego,pride mixed with fear have been governing my  actions and emotions.  Instead of having a humbling,loving spirit, I have let my ego , take over. Now I have to pay the consequences of not only the positive consequences but the negative one's as well. I have been operating from a very insecure base,which has led me down  a spiralling path of confusion.
From today, I will infuse every action with love and humility, and will try not to feel pain or elation from  any success or failure I have to undergo.
Again, thanks again for your responses
Shana

Shana

Third Eye

Post by Shana » Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:08 pm

Again, Thanks for your caring words of wisdom

Return to “Chakra”