Herkimer Diamond

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

brooke

Herkimer Diamond

Post by brooke » Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:59 pm

Hi all.  I had a wonderful experience a couple of nights ago.  I brought my herkimer diamond off myself, (and yes, I charged myself full price). Anyhow, I held it for 20 minutes while mucking around tidying up the bedroom and I went light headed. I thought weird.
I decided to do a meditation with it that night.  Wow, the colours and pictures came through so fast and so clear.  It really buzzed me out. Brilliant stuff.  I am now tempted to buy the violet flourite point as well to try that out.

I have heard others can not use your own crystals, is this true ?

Hope you are all having a wonderful day
Brooke :smt003

Austin

Post by Austin » Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:46 am

There is a sub-forum dedicated to crystals under "Alternate Healing" called "Crystal Healing". There's also "Gemology" under "Other Diviniation and Spirituality".

There you may find your answers.

flight _of_angelwings

Post by flight _of_angelwings » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:09 am

Certainly come to the crystal healing forum theres many more that will see your post!

I love fluorite I use it during meditation.  It has been known to help facilitate with out of body experiences.  Great also for opening the third eye and balancing the chakras.  Violet would be great for your third eye and crown chakras and for helping you gain perspecitve and intuition.

come to crystal and gemology for more answers

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”