have a look at this.

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rishi82

have a look at this.

Post by Rishi82 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:01 am

ok..i was diagnosed with schizophrenia at 21 years of age and since then i have seen quite a few things..like paranormal stuff.

like first..nightmares which lead to reality after a few days.
driving down a road and seeing ghosts at night.
seeing a very old man in white hair and white clothes in my room.
seeing a wolf on an interstate who saved my life by saying there was 4 women in black clothes trying to stop me. by this wolf appearing on my path it saved my life.
oh and this is recent..a small black spider about an inch big. i try to kill it with a shoe it dies completely and then it rises back up i kill it again and again then it finally dies.
then another spider appearing on halloween 2 inches big also a black one like the other..and my brother had fake spiders outside for halloween same kind and my dad picked this spider up and killed it.
seeing a very very big moon while driving down an interstate..full moon..
seeing an alien in my nightmare.
oh and two cobras which i saw with my imagination which was not real but they both bit me in my private part which was visible and still is.!. these cobras are called nagin in hindu and they take shape of a woman when they shapeshift.
seen hell in my nightmare where there were women and with black hair and caucasian and one lift up her robe and saw forged underparts of wierd looking cow that i had to marry.

seen shiva in my "dream" where i was having a walk with him :)
seen santa claus while on a plane at 45 thousand feet and looking out a window and it was about september 2008 and this was santa claus with the shape of clouds and really the reindeers were going and it suddenly dissapeared.
dont say santa claus isnt real :D

now can you explain this? i am currently taking medications for this but this is quite a thing.  :smt006

myssjayd

Post by myssjayd » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 am

It's hard to say since there's so many possibilities out there. To be honest with you, perhaps some of the things you speak of are intuitions and some are delusions. Some of the most amazing skills and talents come with their drawbacks as well, you know what I mean? In my opinion, people who are seeing things that the rest of us don't are functioning on a different level than us. You're probably in between different frequencies, a lot like when someone is dreaming. If you really study up, you can correctly interpret your dreams and make sense of things that seem random. Perhaps the same goes for some of the stuff you've seen. Some of your visions and etc could be actually metaphoric. Our minds are very, very powerful, whether we see a different reality or we invent a different reality (which could also be the case for your situation). One thing we do know for sure is that there is always a reason our minds act the way they do. Sometimes if we're working on a conscious level that isn't beneficial to ourselves our subconscious self will find a way to make us do things for our survival or our benefit... sometimes this can get out of proportion though. For example, personally for a while I got into this mode where I didn't want to leave my house (and I was like this for about 2 years). At some point a part of me must have felt this wasn't beneficial anymore and then I had major anxiety issues about being alone (and this is something I'm still dealing with) so then I ended up doing the exact opposite of before. So, if I was you, perhaps I wouldn't necessarily categorize all of the above events in the same category. You can be intuitive and still have mental problems due to something else. Really take the time to analyze what the pros and cons are of having some of the situations you've had with schizophrenia. Perhaps some of the pros are connected to you trying to heal something else that happened earlier in life.

In conclusion, I get the impression that you are intuitive and functioning on a different level, but at the same time you might have some mental issues you need to work out as well. The best of luck to you hun. :D

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”