Ghost girl in car

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

marie clay

Ghost girl in car

Post by marie clay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:30 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnH9OJP6FTk

Copy and paste in to browser

Watch this its pretty mad stuff. Its a girl who got picked up by a bunch of people in a car and they are just talking and filming when the girl points to a spot in the road and says thats where she died and her face changes. Everyone in the car starts screaming. The car then crashes. There was police reports on it. Is it real or a hoax?
Marie Clay

marie clay

theres 2 verisons - edited and not edited

Post by marie clay » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:10 am

theres 2 versions by the way. im showing you the edited version above.  Ive done some research and theres mixed feelings on this. There actually is a Thersea Figaglo who died but people think its either a fake or a edited version of the truth. Either way its cleverly done. Can you really see a ghost that clearly though I mean if it was theresa figalo she worked hard at looking human dont you think? Oh yeah and appr. there was 2 crashes reported along that same road later on. Enjoy video link above. NOT 4 PEEPS WITH A HEART CONDITION OR OF NERVOUS DISPOSTION
Marie Clay

Austin

Post by Austin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:26 am

haha if i'm thinking of the right video than it's a fake. I'm pretty sure i'm thinking of the right one and just to be sure, for future viewers, at the end after the crash isn't it odd the water droplet sounds? That gave it all away, but yes, it was interesting..

haha.. yeah, that's the one..

Austin

Post by Austin » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:32 am

yeah, good fake. Read a few posts down and notcie some guy mentions a light on the road and then it's gone. It's an obvious cut, the light disappears, two actually and then the frame is slanted when it comes back on. You're reading the entire time so you never notice it.. watch the lights (reflections) on the road before she says that's where she died, then it cuts to make-up time! hehe

Southern_Sky

Post by Southern_Sky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:34 pm

I have seing this video clip and it's creepy indeed. I have heard similar stories about ghost catching rides with taxi drivers.
Love and Light Everyone!
Southern_Sky

Sommerstars8o8

Post by Sommerstars8o8 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:40 am

Yup it is a fake

dado89

Post by dado89 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:51 pm

This is 100% fake!

marie clay

i heard

Post by marie clay » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 pm

i found out that the incident is real but the video isnt. its very heavily edited. there was a group of portuese people who picked up a girl who 'vanished' after the car crash. The real video shows this girl but the crash was caused by a cat in the road. The one remaining survivor ended up in a mental ward. so no wonder i was so spooked. but the video is a fake
Marie Clay

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”