Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Post by swetha » Mon May 16, 2005 1:20 pm

Last edited by swetha on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abhishek
Site Admin

Re: Know what u were in ur Past Life:D

Post by Abhishek » Mon May 16, 2005 1:37 pm

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Europe around the year 1200.
Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?

I DONT!

Deborah

Post by Deborah » Sat Jun 11, 2005 9:50 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1800.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------
Do you remember now?

NOpe i dont remember this at all... i do have reacurring dreams ... and i dont ever recall being a male in the past ...let alone behaving as such!

John C.M

Post by John C.M » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:31 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 950. Your profession was that of a preacher, publisher or writer of ancient inscriptions.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

I don't rememer, but I got a strange sensation whilst reading this and I am very interested in literature and symbols.... Wierd....

Psychic Chef

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:01 pm

Your past life diagnosis: -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You were a small island in the south pacific -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a good place for a volcano

Do you remember now
So thats why im scared of Lava lamps
Last edited by Psychic Chef on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Psychic Chef

sorry heres the real one lol

Post by Psychic Chef » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Ireland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Darkness was my Yang

gothicdragon63

Post by gothicdragon63 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:29 pm

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Do you remember now?  Can't say that it rings any bells for me
Friends come and go but true friends stay forever. Look after your friends.

ResQDonna

Post by ResQDonna » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:32 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

Interesting....

Aiyu

Post by Aiyu » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:54 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Yugoslavia around the year 1500. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

I didn't know cats could act & direct & play musical instruments...

Leslie

Post by Leslie » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:55 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern East Australia around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

That was interesting...lol Thank you for sharing swetha. I guess that would explain why I want to go to Australia. It has always been my dream vaction. I am still a thinker now and view things differently.  :)

Moondaughter1

Post by Moondaughter1 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:19 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1800. Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

Nope!  I thought I was a Harem Dancer, but I'm a double Capricorn who is obsessed with the ocean.  Maybe this was one of them other lifetimes, LOL.
Darlin', don't ever take a Southern woman for granted!

starsign20002000

Post by starsign20002000 » Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:17 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Japan around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

No I do not remember any of this.

thornn

Post by thornn » Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:11 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Northern England around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a trainer or holder of fine animals, such as birds..
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
You are bound to solve problems of pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Do you remember now?
Nope! I had memories of a previous life through workshops meditation etc, and this is not even close! lolol

avikat

Post by avikat » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:54 am

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Egypt around the year 1850. Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Do you remember now?

I do not remember any of this......

djberg98

Post by djberg98 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:09 pm

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Arctic around the year 1650. Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.
Do you remember now?

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”