I have experinceed it in my home..

Do u believe in rebirth or reincarnation? Do u believe in Past Life Experience? Discuss and Know more about it here

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AugustoSilvanoCato

I have experinceed it in my home..

Post by AugustoSilvanoCato » Fri May 01, 2009 11:12 pm

Hello,

This topic is very interesting to me, and will tell you what my experienced is with it. My mother was one day staying over my house and all of the sudden the next day she had a brain stroke and a massive heart attack. She was recuperating in the hospital, my daughter was almost one year old and my wife was pregnant, She is 5 now..

Then again she had a few more strokes  and she was just kept alive by machines, being a Tarot reader and that I love my mother so much I decided to read the cards to see what could I do to help her. She started talking to me through the cards( she was in a comma in the hospital) and told me that her body was to mutilated for her return( they cut both of her legs for circulatory reasons). and that not to worry that she would be with me soon.
I was like ok, When? She told me in  about two weeks she would be with me, my mother passed away to the summerland that night but not for long, the date was August 4 2004. My wife went to labor on the 16 of august the day my daughter was born a year ago, and my son was born   the 17 ( 13 days) My boy does everything she used to do and he is very attached to me like my mother was. This only does not prove to me that incarnation is real but made me believe more than ever before.

Bless BE
ASC
" The oldways is the right ways"

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Sun May 10, 2009 11:32 pm

They would have very good karma to be re-incarnated just like that.

I know someone in a somewhat related situation. A young girl whose had heart and lung transplants already, and has been in drug induced comma for some time. The family has been trying to keep her alive. I get the feeling that the soul would like to start a fresh with a new body. Their ingrained Christian's so it's hard to get through without threatening their beliefs. I wish they would employ some form of medium to communicate the wants and needs of the soul.

Using technology to keep people alive when they would not naturally lowers the quality of life. If we can keep people alive longer is this giving them more life, or just more life in a weakened body when they could be cycling through to incarnate in a fresh body.

I know someone who has a dog that was born ten years to the day of when his uncle died, and it has  a spot on the equivalent ankle to where his uncle had one.
"Permacultre is revolution disguised  as gardening"

AugustoSilvanoCato

Post by AugustoSilvanoCato » Fri May 22, 2009 5:35 pm

I understand that very much, where I live the whole state is very christian and they want to push it the subject to your daily life like you would not believe, I stay in my own little circle and try to make them understand their fears and reach their spiritual goals without getting to much in to believes and discussing to much. Little by little we can all get a long a have beautiful lives. Going back to the topic, I have vast experience on different believes because I have been there, and I have tried everything hands on. In re-incarnation as I said I read a lot and searched for most of the things I need to know. My boy its my mother 100% and he is like super close to me in everything, its like he does not want to lose me any minute.

Bless Be
ASC
" The oldways is the right ways"

Return to “Reincarnation and Past Life Experience”